+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

i would like to hear desmonds opinion on the IGF1 thing. he's definitely good at interpreting studies and science.
    also, arashi and hellouser have been relatively quiet lately.
    arashi's investigational skills would be nice here.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i would like to hear desmonds opinion on the IGF1 thing. he's definitely good at interpreting studies and science.
    also, arashi and hellouser have been relatively quiet lately.
    arashi's investigational skills would be nice here.
    joachim, different posters have posted numerous different study abstracts that make it clear that some respected researchers have been investigating IGF to treat hair loss and it has shown some promise. Why do you need Desmond to tell you that? Desmond would probably be as surprised by this as we are. He would need time to go over the scientific studies that have already been done.

That aside, I would have no faith in anything that clown Arishi has to say. Don't forget that he's the same clown who accused needhairasap of being in cahoots with the makers of Pilox to cheat us all. LOL.

And Hellouser is merely moderately reasonable and intelligent. You would be better off just looking at the posts that have IGF study abstracts and contemplate what those abstracts are telling us. I will tell you that those abstracts are telling us that some respected hair loss researchers think that IGF COULD lead to reversal of hair loss. They aren't sure it will work but they say it should be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    joachim, different posters have posted numerous different study abstracts that make it clear that some respected researchers have been investigating IGF to treat hair loss and it has shown some promise. Why do you need Desmond to tell you that? Desmond would probably be as surprised by this as we are. He would need time to go over the scientific studies that have already been done.

That aside, I would have no faith in anything that clown Arishi has to say. Don't forget that he's the same clown who accused needhairasap of being in cahoots with the makers of Pilox to cheat us all. LOL.

And Hellouser is merely moderately reasonable and intelligent. You would be better off just looking at the posts that have IGF study abstracts and contemplate what those abstracts are telling us. I will tell you that those abstracts are telling us that some respected hair loss researchers think that IGF COULD lead to reversal of hair loss. They aren't sure it will work but they say it should be investigated.
    sorry, but i have more respect for arashi's and hellouser's opinion than for yours. they, and desmond too, have much more useful knowledge.