+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

yes H&W told me that they will give me a topical version, as soon as i arrive there. I will start searching for a topical version. Thanks again.

Hi again everyone! I decided to give fina an other try. I think i will start with 0.25mg for a month , then 0.50mg for a month or two, and finally i think i will stay for a couple of years at 0.75mg. Whats your opinion? Will i have any results with 0.25 or 0.50 or at least with 0.75?
    If i have side effects again, they will stop after stopping the treatment right? Has fina permanently effects on our health? thanks

I would suggest that you not start taking it every day. Start out taking it once a week for a month. Then take it twice a week the next month and then three times a week the third month.

Month 1- Mondays
    Month 2- Months/Thursdays
    Month 3- Mondays/Wed/Fri.

There are some people that report side effects as being permanent but it is extremely rare. In twelve years in this business having spoken to thousands of patients I've never met one person face to face that said he had permanent side effects. I think maybe one guy I recall called in to the Bald Truth Talk show recently that had permanent issues.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    I would suggest that you not start taking it every day. Start out taking it once a week for a month. Then take it twice a week the next month and then three times a week the third month.

Month 1- Mondays
    Month 2- Months/Thursdays
    Month 3- Mondays/Wed/Fri.

There are some people that report side effects as being permanent but it is extremely rare. In twelve years in this business having spoken to thousands of patients I've never met one person face to face that said he had permanent side effects. I think maybe one guy I recall called in to the Bald Truth Talk show recently that had permanent issues.
    You re talking about 0.25mg, 0.50mg, or 0.75mg? With this kind of such small dose weekly do you think i will have any results? thanks for answering!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Joe, as you know from me calling in to Spencer's Live Show, I have been on Finasteride for over 19 months now at 1mg per day.
    I have experienced NO bad sides' from it.
    A lessening of my semen, but that is all that I have noticed.
    Nothing else. My life overall has not changed from it except that my hair has and still is improving from its use.