+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I can see what you mean. But i had side effects when i used fina. I might try o.50 - 0.25mg orally or i will use fina localy. I will have a consultation with the doctor first and then i will decide!
    I think i will be at worst case senario nw6. No one in my family was nw7. And i think my situation is that bad cause of the wrong use of toppik. With minox im geting better but with a really slow tempo.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Absolutely Angel' !!
    Consult with your doctor,,and if you have to get a second opinion from another doctor then do it.
    Just do not stress yourself out over hair loss bro. Its not worth it.
    Good to hear back from you.

Take a look at FUE then, I'd recommend Maras in Cyprus. You can still get FUT done without meds, but those are usually older guys, as there is the risk of sides dropping, donor thinning etc.

thanks a lot mates Ι ll do my best and i will be in touch!. Your opinion about dr. Bisanga and hasson? I know about cyprus btw

Yeah, I saw you were in Greece, hence Maras. Bisanga and Hasson are some of the best doctors, you have chosen well. I just wanted to make you aware of the risks, it may still turn out well.

Neither of them said no? That's surprising because you have obvious indicators that you're going to lose more hair.

You are very young. You are not doing everything you can to fight hair loss with medications. You have a family history of hair loss that you have already progressed beyond so this shows what your future holds. There are obvious visual indicators in your photos showing how your hair loss is GOING to progress, not MIGHT progress. You said you are CONSIDERING taking oral or topical finasteride for 2 to 3 months ONLY? What possible good would that do? Any benefit you receive, which will not be visible in such a short amount of time, will disappear once you stop taking it.

If you had been on finasteride for a year and you were reporting that your loss has stabilized, then it makes sense to move forward, but you have not. You should "try" finasteride for more than two or three months, more like a full year, before you have a big surgery.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Joe Tillman is giving you great advice Angel'
    Joe KNOWS what he is talking about.

erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido

Thanks again for your advices! I said for 2 or 3 months to prevend any shock loss after the surgery. In my opinion finasteride is a very dangerous medicine. I have read everything about it and i know that for some of us has huge side effects. And i dont know if im willing to take it for a long time orally. I will try it locally, but i dont know if it will help me. Have you got any suggestions for a topical version of fina?

You should ask Hasson, if I'm not mistaken H&W have a topical version. Another topical to try is RU58841, which is a Plan B for fin. A lot of info on that topical here.