Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • av8r10
    • Mar 2015

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Anyone heard of Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Treatment?

If so, what are your thoughts, considering buying, has pretty good reviews on Amazon aswell as that site.

Is it worth the money etc?

Thanks in advance.
  • av8r10
    • Mar 2015

Anyone?

Here is a link to it - Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Comment

• warner8
      • Jan 2015

AMAZON REVIEW

This review is from: Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml (Health and Beauty)
      it did make my hair feel soft, but it reeks. It smells like a vat of cheap perfume, and the smell doesn't fade after you rinse and condition your hair. It gave me such a bad headache, I had to rewash my hair twice to get the smell out, thus negating any actual good it may have done.
      Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

"We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing"... waste of money man... I am telling you, if any of these scam products actually worked, you would hear about them every where and the company would be making billions.

Comment

• av8r10
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by warner8
          AMAZON REVIEW

This review is from: Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml (Health and Beauty)
          it did make my hair feel soft, but it reeks. It smells like a vat of cheap perfume, and the smell doesn't fade after you rinse and condition your hair. It gave me such a bad headache, I had to rewash my hair twice to get the smell out, thus negating any actual good it may have done.
          Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
          Oh god, guess its not the right thing. Already bought it hahah! Will let you know how it is.

Comment

Working...