+ Reply to Thread

Default I bet the cure is in babies scalps

take babies for example, they are born bald with lots of MINITURIZED hair! that in the course of about 2 years grows thicker to full head of terminal hair.
    babies can even be classified on the NW scale.

as I thought about it... breast milk came to mind, because it is the food of babies.
    as i researched i found that in many cultures, and in the alchemical schools breast milk was considered the food of the gods which can cure everything.

started looking at the compound of breast milk, one substance HEMOGOBULIN G cought my attention for some reason.
    one of its properties is unique, as one of its properties is regulating immune system, not only it strengthens the parts of the immune system that need strengthening (especially in a baby) but it also weakens parts of the immune systems that are out of order, preventing the immune system from attacking itself.
    to remind you, aga is considered autoimmune system attacking hair follicles.
    what if HEMOGUBULIN G can stabilize our immune system and stop it from attacking our precious follicles?

did a quick search on google "hemogobulin g hairloss" results have surprised me, cause it shows there are studies going on testing hemogobulin g in cases of hairloss, but i am not a scientist and cant understand what these studies are saying.

I hope that some of you that have knowledge in the fields of biology and chemistry be inspired by this and research this, for all of us sakes, as I myself am unable by lack of proper knowledge in the field.

P.S
    though hemogubulin G is the compound that first caught my eye, I am certain there are other compounds found in breast milk that could help fight against hairloss

err lol so sorry guys, got the name of the substance wrong.
    its IMMUNOGLOBULIN G not hemo... my bad.

What a nonsense logic.

Quote Originally Posted by robincurtz View Post
    What a nonsense logic.
    who cares what you think.

igG is the chemical code for immunoglobulin G.

a study about igG and alopecia areata
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6424985

can someone tell me what it says?

Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) is a disorder that involves the following:

• Low levels of most or all of the immunoglobulin (Ig) classes

manifestations of CVID can be alopecia universalis and alopecia areata... I dare say androgenetic alopecia as well.

In patients with CVID, laboratory studies can reveal the following:

• Serum IgA and IgG levels - Decreased (not absent)

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1051103-overview

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22134564

another study, this time specifically targeting AGA, mainly in women, but also in men.
    it talks about immunology and the use of immunoglobulin antibodies.

"Male pattern baldness is assumed to result from a combination of normal serum concentrations of androgen and an appropriate genetic background. To study whether inflammation contributes to the development of androgenetic alopecia, direct immunofluorescence and dermatopathologic studies were performed on biopsy specimens from bald scalp of patients, with specimens from uninvolved scalp of these patients or from scalp of volunteers who were not bald serving as controls. Granular deposits of Immunoglobulin M or C3 (or both) were found at the basement membrane in 25 (96%) of 26 study patients and 1 (12%) of 8 control subjects. Granular C3 was also deposited on eccrine myoepithelial cells in 8 (31%) of 26 study patients, but no control subjects. Porphyrins were found in the pilosebaceous canal in 15 (58%) of 26 study subjects and in 1 (12%) of 8 control subjects. These results support an inflammatory pathogenesis of androgenetic alopecia. Propionibacterium acnes is known to produce porphyrins. Ultraviolet radiation may excite microbiologic porphyrins that could activate C3 and, subsequently, the complement cascade producing inflammatory mediators."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1744007

it seems immunoglobulin G is not the only antibody that can help us, also immunoglobulin M and immunos in general.