+ Reply to Thread

Default A Theory involving Lebron

I am starting a new thread to post my thoughts regarding Lebron James and his hair. It would be cool if people actually looked into what I believe to be evidence and give me their opinions, without immediately discarding it as pointless.

LeBron James has had a receding hairline for quite some time now and has notoriously covered it up with his super thick headband (Miami days), but until recently he has changed his way of dealing with his hair loss. During his new sneaker promotion he obviously had a completely rejuvenated hairline and as another user pointed out, it could have easily looked so good due to spray on barber magic. Where I find his case interesting is that less than a couple weeks after his shoe promotion and sporty new hairline, there are pictures of him with almost no hair where he as been balding (the worst I have ever seen him, including his current state of hair):

Looks absolutely terrible and it is interesting how he went from sort of bad in Miami to that perfect hairline to almost nothing. Fast forward throughout the season and he has gotten more hair from that low point, and this hair isn't a barber trick because all the photos I have seen of him were in game action. Here are a couple photos from one of his most recent games against the Phoenix Suns:

His hair is now the best I have seen it in the past 3-5 years and he seems to notice as well because he has forgone the whole wearing the headband to cover up his loses and instead wears it a normal angle now. Check out this video as well:

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/l...ix-suns-030715

That is some serious regrowth as his hair in the video looks very much real and natural although still thin and not quite full. It could be a transplant, but I don't see how he could have pulled this off as he has been on camera pretty much daily since those preseason photos showing terrible balding. I would also like to note that he is one of the most famous people on earth and notorious for hair loss so I can easily say he is receiving the best hair treatment there is in the world. If not probable, it is totally possible that he has access to some sort of treatment that we have yet to see/hear of.

I would love for some of you guys to keep an open mind and just look into his case and provide your opinion.

dude, stop worrying about lebron, and worry about your own hairloss. lebron can afford the best hair transplant surgeons, while the grand majority of us can't even afford the shittiest surgeon. unless lebron wants to chime in on this forum topic and explain his hairloss regimen, this post is just a waste of time.

not sure about the latest stage of his hair regrowth but i know around the time of his shoe reveal i saw he tagged his barber in an instagram post and went through his barbers page and he uses some shake on hair stuff similar to toppikk hair fibers. He has a bunch of pictures of before and after and they all look really good.

Contrary to the disgruntled Warner8's comments, I have personally recently wondered this as well. It's funny you post this actually.

To be honest, it's not rocket science. He has been putting what looks to be Toppik or some sort of hair fibers on his head to create the appearance of fuller hair. However, I don't know how this could stay intact during game action considering how much sweat and contact an athlete makes with another during game action. Maybe that explains why the most recent photo shows it's still thin and clearly looks like the balding line starts in the middle of his head where from there the front portion is almost completely gone. However, I follow him on Instagram and some of his photos his hair looks almost like dry pubes. Like weird whispy hair compared to his natural hair on the back and sides of his head.

What has me wondering recently is that Lebron is no longer wearing a headband. Tonights game against Dallas he is not wearing it for the second straight game. That's unheard of. This has me wondering what's up.

A hair transplant at this point would be impossible to go undetected because it's the regular season and Lebron is constantly in the spotlight. Even in the off season it would be very hard for word to not get out he had such a procedure done.

I think he is using hair fibers such as Toppik, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Contrary to the disgruntled Warner8's comments, I have personally recently wondered this as well. It's funny you post this actually.

To be honest, it's not rocket science. He has been putting what looks to be Toppik or some sort of hair fibers on his head to create the appearance of fuller hair. However, I don't know how this could stay intact during game action considering how much sweat and contact an athlete makes with another during game action. Maybe that explains why the most recent photo shows it's still thin and clearly looks like the balding line starts in the middle of his head where from there the front portion is almost completely gone. However, I follow him on Instagram and some of his photos his hair looks almost like dry pubes. Like weird whispy hair compared to his natural hair on the back and sides of his head.

What has me wondering recently is that Lebron is no longer wearing a headband. Tonights game against Dallas he is not wearing it for the second straight game. That's unheard of. This has me wondering what's up.

A hair transplant at this point would be impossible to go undetected because it's the regular season and Lebron is constantly in the spotlight. Even in the off season it would be very hard for word to not get out he had such a procedure done.

I think he is using hair fibers such as Toppik, etc.
    Toppik would make sense for when he had his shoe promotion back in september, but for in action and on the court pictures there is no way he is using that stuff. It would dissipate and drip down his face with sweat in the middle of the game. I think what he has now is legitimate hair and either the result of an efficient HT or some other treatment not widely known.

Quote Originally Posted by sullivan1515 View Post
    I think what he has now is legitimate hair and either the result of an efficient HT or some other treatment not widely known.
    There is no secret cure. It would make absolutely zero sense to keep it a secret. When a more effective hair loss treatment is available we will know about it. There is way too much money on the line for it to be kept a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    There is no secret cure. It would make absolutely zero sense to keep it a secret. When a more effective hair loss treatment is available we will know about it. There is way too much money on the line for it to be kept a secret.
    It doesn't have to be secret.. He could have gotten high concentration bim or loads of the low strength one (for example)

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I don't want to convey that I think Lebron has found a secret cure, more of just that maybe he has access to treatments that are on the horizon for the rest of the population and that he is an example of them working quite well.