+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair stemcell therapy - dr. Craig ziering

Dr. Craig Ziering is apperently offering some kind of new (PRP-fatcell variation) therapy where stemcells are extracted from your own bodyfat and then injected into the scalp to stimulate hair growth.

Anyone heard of this before? Is this new? Is this any good, and if so, why isn't there more of a fuss on this?

I know Craig Ziering was also involved on Histogen and has kind of a reputation, so this seems pretty legit right?

Any experiences / thoughts on this?

I'm surpised more people didn't comment on this. Would have loved to read more opinions on it if this is a good treatment.

I dunno if you(Jordan Michael) found this on that hair loss cure 2020 website, if so, I was the person who brought it to the admins attension and then he wrote the posts about it. Back in January I really panicked and then got in touch with Ziering about a hair transplant, in the conversation he mentioned the treatment linked here (web page is not available anymore!) and ever since then I've been obsessing about what it was, then I came across the Stemulation page a week or so ago and shared it.

They seem to really excited about this, and to me it came across as it's meant to be a propecia replacement, the reason I think this is because we were talking about propecia side effects then he brought this treatment up, and on the webpage it mentioned it's a treatment with no side effects like with other hair loss medication. I couldn't get on the trails as I'm from Northern Ireland, and the trails are taking place in Manchester, England and you have to go for check ups 3 times a month. But I talked on the phone twice to this person and he said this would be available to every Ziering clinic in 1 year, the second time we talked again he mentioned 1 year, then mentioned 6 months.

you got to remember that those before and after pictures were only after 12 weeks, they're not going to show a huge difference after such a short time, not enough to make us go 'WOW' when comparing the before and after pictures anyway.

Did anyone else check the page out before it was taken down? If so can you share your thoughts on it.

What part of NI are you from?

That page has been taken down, which is not a good sign..