+ Reply to Thread

Default More possibilitys

I have a question for anyone willing to answer me. I was wondering if any of these future technologies such as histrogen, follica, trichoscience, acell, etc. will be capable of creating hair not just the scalp but other areas of the bodie specifically eyebrows? I was wondering if it was possible would it be able to create more naturall looking eyebrows than what is currently possible? Thanks any feedback would really be helpful.

I don't think anybody really knows at this point, but you can always have an eyebrow transplant You don't need much hair to recreate a natural looking eyebrow.

Default delphi

hey man appreciate the feedback im still weighing that option out

Do you have any hair at all on your eyebrows? New product by Allergan helps to thicken and strengthen eyelashes. So... why not use it on your eyebrows. It is called Latisse. I began using it several months ago on my eyelashes, and dab whatever is left remaining on the brush - on my eyebrows (to help thicken them). Now I have to tweeze once again. It is worth a try.

B Stilwell, RN
    Doctor representative
    Dr. Mark Baxa
    PILC.com

Quote Originally Posted by bstilwell View Post
    Do you have any hair at all on your eyebrows? New product by Allergan helps to thicken and strengthen eyelashes. So... why not use it on your eyebrows. It is called Latisse. I began using it several months ago on my eyelashes, and dab whatever is left remaining on the brush - on my eyebrows (to help thicken them). Now I have to tweeze once again. It is worth a try.

B Stilwell, RN
    Doctor representative
    Dr. Mark Baxa
    PILC.com
    That actually sounds like a very good idea. Does the medication really thicken your eyebrows that much?

Default more possibilities

Results were seen in a few weeks. Most noticeable were my eyelashes. I actually had to start using the Latisse every other night because my lashes were hitting my glasses! I have definitely seen my brows thicken. They were almost non-existent. I didn't use as much on my brows as I did the lashes. So I am sure if product was used on your brows in the prescribed amount as the lashes, there would be even more dramatic results. Good luck.

B Stilwell, RN
    Doctor Representative
    Dr. Mark Baxa
    PILC.com