+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Why should Replicel start their trial simultaneously to Shiseido anyway?

Shiseido is the only trial I care about, they could bring the procedure out in a few years if we're lucky. Im gonna fly my ass over there day one.

Replicel just tweeted that Shiseido is preparing to start their trial, not big news but they emailed another member of this forum and just said they were planning to commercialize in 2018. This is very good news.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    Replicel just tweeted that Shiseido is preparing to start their trial, not big news but they emailed another member of this forum and just said they were planning to commercialize in 2018. This is very good news.
    Oh my god. Thank you for giving us hope!

The best part is that in this trials probably will involves some of the best japanese hairloss researchers and maybe they will master this procedure.

Mr. Youichi Shimatani, Shiseido's Chief Corporate Officer for Research and Development commented, "Creating beauty in everyday life is the mission of Shiseido. To alleviate suffering of people with alopecia, we have dedicated many years to hair research. Using the knowledge and technologies acquired from our research activities, Shiseido is currently preparing to launch an RCH-01 clinical research study for the treatment of pattern baldness under the supervision of key clinical opinion leaders of hair research in Japan." In his opinion, "Japan's new Regenerative Medicine Law allows industry partners like Shiseido to take part in clinical research under clinical guidance to develop new regenerative therapies. We hope that our efforts will lead to further promotion and advancement of regenerative medicine in Japan." - See more at: http://globenewswire.com/news-releas....UJltZIYk.dpuf

Its not all negative, we live in a very exciting time. Ive seen results with RU, I just started finasteride and minox with nizoral and I have a HT scheduled in oct. If Replicel comes out in 2018 then Ill be cured assuming it prevents any further loss

I'm going to buy tons of shares of RepliCel because I believe their price per share will increase dramatically when this comes out. ~$9 now. By 2020, I envision it to skyrocket.

We will have a better idea of their trials and thoughts by the end of the month with their many presentations in the coming weeks.

So a presentation in two days, interesting stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHairte View Post
    I just emailed Replicel about their trial sign-up since it's been on their site for so long. I live in Germany so I am very interested naturally.

Their answer: they have not started phase II trials yet because of "manufacturing issues" and thus could not submit to the PEI (Paul-Erich-Institut). They hope to file with them this year and only after that will they inform candidates from their database.

Smells like good old German bureaucracy if you ask me.
    Give them a call, and keep us posted!