Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brocktherock
    • Dec 2013

Shiseido is starting in late spring.

This says replicel is on track to start in Q3 2015 and Shiseido is starting in late spring. I just emailed them and asked if Shiseido would need further trials or could they go right to market, Im awaiting a response.
  • Eric5
    • Jan 2015

Is it for sure they are both starting up that soon? If so good stuff, thanks man!

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
      • Feb 2015

Nice. Im excited!

Comment

• macbeth81
        • Sep 2014

I hope start in Q3 2015 means start treatment, and not start recruiting patients. So RepliCel starts July-September and Shiseido probably in May. They keep pushing this trial date further and further.

Comment

• brocktherock
          • Dec 2013

I worded that funny. Shiseido is starting late spring of 2015, replicel is still on track for Q3 2015. You can sign up for the trial on their website so I think it shouldn't take long.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
            • Dec 2012

Wow these delays with Replicel are unreal. They were supposed to be starting at the end of 2014 and now it's end of 2015 if we are lucky.

Comment

• brocktherock
              • Dec 2013

It sucks but they have 3 trials going this year. Im sure its not like mowing the lawn.

Comment

• sdsurfin
                • Sep 2013

god replicel is the worst with this. can they be on time just once? I'm hoping the japanese can do this properly, and the fate of our hair doesn't rest with canada, cause all we get from them are delays.

Comment

• JimmyHairte
                  • Apr 2014

I just emailed Replicel about their trial sign-up since it's been on their site for so long. I live in Germany so I am very interested naturally.

Their answer: they have not started phase II trials yet because of "manufacturing issues" and thus could not submit to the PEI (Paul-Erich-Institut). They hope to file with them this year and only after that will they inform candidates from their database.

Smells like good old German bureaucracy if you ask me.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

Lol. Replicel STARTS trials in 2016....IF we are lucky.

Comment

• sascha
                      • Feb 2014

Why should Replicel start their trial simultaneously to Shiseido anyway?

Comment

• brocktherock
                        • Dec 2013

Shiseido is the only trial I care about, they could bring the procedure out in a few years if we're lucky. Im gonna fly my ass over there day one.

Comment

• brocktherock
                          • Dec 2013

Replicel just tweeted that Shiseido is preparing to start their trial, not big news but they emailed another member of this forum and just said they were planning to commercialize in 2018. This is very good news.

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by brocktherock
                            Replicel just tweeted that Shiseido is preparing to start their trial, not big news but they emailed another member of this forum and just said they were planning to commercialize in 2018. This is very good news.
                            Oh my god. Thank you for giving us hope!

Comment

• FooFighter
                              • Feb 2015

The best part is that in this trials probably will involves some of the best japanese hairloss researchers and maybe they will master this procedure.

Mr. Youichi Shimatani, Shiseido's Chief Corporate Officer for Research and Development commented, "Creating beauty in everyday life is the mission of Shiseido. To alleviate suffering of people with alopecia, we have dedicated many years to hair research. Using the knowledge and technologies acquired from our research activities, Shiseido is currently preparing to launch an RCH-01 clinical research study for the treatment of pattern baldness under the supervision of key clinical opinion leaders of hair research in Japan." In his opinion, "Japan's new Regenerative Medicine Law allows industry partners like Shiseido to take part in clinical research under clinical guidance to develop new regenerative therapies. We hope that our efforts will lead to further promotion and advancement of regenerative medicine in Japan." - See more at: http://globenewswire.com/news-releas....UJltZIYk.dpuf

Comment

Working...