+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    The problem is that if you are a NW6 and get this done, and still look like you are balding it is a waste of time and money. The whole point of having hair is so that you can have cool hairstyles.
    I have had two fut transplants and manage to hide that my hair is thinning. Eventually I'll ne screwed and have to shave it down.
    But I've stopped caring.

You are wrong. As somebody with scars I can assure you this is awesome. Pilofocus is s huge leap I'm hair transplant technology. If it has regeneration great, if not it's still awesome.

Just because you might be 6 or 7 on the scale it doesn't mean it's not hugely awesome for others more fortunate than you.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi everyone, Hey Kiwi ,your response was very positive and meaningful!
    My responses to our members ...

KO1 ~~ "Artista are you affiliated with Wesley or a patient?"
    Some time ago now, when I had first heard and read about Dr. Wesley and 'Pilofocus', I wrote to his office asking to be involved in his Phase Testing.
    I would imagine that because I have been a long time member of 'BTT' with the aim of trying to help others here and that I became a semi-regular caller to Spencer's Live Show that Dr Wesley decided to share with me his initial PowerPoint presentation via Skype as he had done with Spencer.
    There are a few out there that felt that I may have been very much affiliated, in a business sense.
    The truth is that I am not.
    I have had conversations with Dr Wesley. He has shared his updates earlier with me but he and I have not spoken in quite a while but thats OK. I know just how busy he has been. Thankfully I will meet with him this April.

FearTheLoss~~ "Is regeneration not the focus of pilofocus' next trials now? I feel like Spencer and Artista used to be so sure of it's capability and now there's just not that much excitement anymore.."

Hi Fear' ! good to hear from you.
    You must keep in mind that the 'PowerPoint presentation via Skype' and the conversations with Dr Wesley that both Spencer and I experienced, which included seeing the hair regeneration, certainly was IMPRESSIVE.
    But both Spencer and I try to be very OBJECTIVE when discussing these topics with others.
    That hair regeneration along with Dr Wesley's fantastic new Pilofocus method was and still is at this point in time~ anecdotal.
    In other words, none of us show hold our breaths ,waiting and waiting.
    We all must stay happy and positive in life regardless of what is or what is not 'coming down the pike'.
    Depression can certainly RUIN lives --lets not allow that to happen.

PayDay~~
    "I’ve seen Artista state a lot of things but I have never heard Spencer say he was confident in regeneration"

Hi PayDay ,,hope your well.
    Spencer has an obligation to make sure that the public listening stay positive and focus on what is available for today.
    Spencer has talked quite positive about Dr Wesley's Pilofocus and the possibilities of the additional regeneration but it certainly is anecdotal.
    Dr Wesley has so much more to do,,we all must be patient. Focus on life. Before you know it something will come along.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I have had two fut transplants and manage to hide that my hair is thinning. Eventually I'll ne screwed and have to shave it down.
    But I've stopped caring.

You are wrong. As somebody with scars I can assure you this is awesome. Pilofocus is s huge leap I'm hair transplant technology. If it has regeneration great, if not it's still awesome.

Just because you might be 6 or 7 on the scale it doesn't mean it's not hugely awesome for others more fortunate than you.
    I am a NW2 with quite good density. The problem is that my hairline has receeded and I would love to get it fixed but losing hair behind the transplanted hair is stopping me from doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I am a NW2 with quite good density. The problem is that my hairline has receeded and I would love to get it fixed but losing hair behind the transplanted hair is stopping me from doing so.
    I actually am glad I have an okay hairline now thanks to FUT. But scars will always suck and it's thin. But it's better than shiny bald.

So you need to change your approach and perspective.

Get a HT (Pilofocus) to improve density appearance UNTIL better solutions come out. Trust me, the hairline has saved my backside. BUT hasn't been a cure and I'm still anxious about the scars. It's important to me that Pilofocus comes about as well as something that can offer regrowth.

This was Really Cool to See, And Learned A lot .. The fact that This guy is Thinking About how to Fix these issues And he is Like Hmm Lets go get some fruit and practice to getting a cadaver to Real trials .. You understand this is really cool and Gives US yet more ammo On this War of Hair loss right .. ? thanks for posting ..

The follicular units extracted via pilofocus are bulkier than the typical ones. Will this cause cobblestoning when inserted? We should see photos of the recipient site too.