+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    The artistry of a surgeon plus ones realistic expectations can make all the differences POSITIVE
    The problem is that if you are a NW6 and get this done, and still look like you are balding it is a waste of time and money. The whole point of having hair is so that you can have cool hairstyles.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    The problem is that if you are a NW6 and get this done, and still look like you are balding it is a waste of time and money. The whole point of having hair is so that you can have cool hairstyles.
    But, its not same if you look NW3 and you was NW6 before and best of all- no invasive and without scarring!

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    But, its not same if you look NW3 and you was NW6 before and best of all- no invasive and without scarring!
    No scarring is great.

But anything beyond NW2 is visibly balding to most normal people. i.e. it doesnt look good. It looks like hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    The artistry of a surgeon plus ones realistic expectations can make all the differences POSITIVE
    And even if there is no regeneration this will bring hair transplantations on much better level. If everything is fine i hope in coming years all hair transplant clinics in world will offer this procedure which is revolutionary. Dr. Carlos is very smart person and have very good team behind him.

Although there is 0 chance for regeneration with this method in my opinion, I really gotta give props to this guy when I saw this presentation. Very innovative, creative thinking. Punch from a sub dermal level, minimize graft mechanical trauma, extract follicles with proper protective tissue around it. Minimal invasive and scar less. This seems like a FUE scar less procedure but with the advantages of FUT (higher yield, less variability in mechanical trauma). Hope he continues to work on even better methods to perhaps regenerate hair in the future. People like him make a change.

Artista do you know how this would bounce up time wise vs a a normal FUE motorized procedure? Is it quicker or slower?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Swooping, Hi.. No , I have no idea of the time-line possibilities as yet.
    Once I meet with Dr. Wesley in person this April, I will share what I have learned with everyone here.
    Ill also call-in to the Live Show and talk about it with Spencer.

Artista are you affiliated with Wesley or a patient?

I think this is a creative idea, but unfortunately looks quite cumbersome, and I feel it may take surgeons some time to master it. I think FUE only really became good around 2007-ish...perhaps there will be a learning curve here as well.

I don't buy into the possibility of regeneration, splitting follicles isn't really doubling IMO...unless the DP grows back to its original size, otherwise you'll be left with two wimpy DPs.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Artista are you affiliated with Wesley or a patient?

I think this is a creative idea, but unfortunately looks quite cumbersome, and I feel it may take surgeons some time to master it. I think FUE only really became good around 2007-ish...perhaps there will be a learning curve here as well.

I don't buy into the possibility of regeneration, splitting follicles isn't really doubling IMO...unless the DP grows back to its original size, otherwise you'll be left with two wimpy DPs.
    For everything in life you need time to master it. No one is born educated.

Is regeneration not the focus of pilofocus' next trials now? I feel like Spencer and Artista used to be so sure of it's capability and now there's just not that much excitement anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Is regeneration not the focus of pilofocus' next trials now? I feel like Spencer and Artista used to be so sure of it's capability and now there's just not that much excitement anymore..
    I’ve seen Artista state a lot of things but I have never heard Spencer say he was confident in regeneration. Actually he stated that Wesley thought it might be a possibility but not to hold your breath and I listen to every one of his shows. I don’t know what Artista’s relationship with Dr. Wesley is, but maybe he knows something no one else does. It never came across to me that regeneration was ever the focus here, just scarless hair transplant surgery.