• Show
Clear All
  • RockyMtn
    • Feb 2015

Whoa - Kythera stock up over 20% this AM

Anybody know what's up??
  • RockyMtn
    • Feb 2015

Looks like it's over their 'double chin' drug : http://seekingalpha.com/news/2348356...chin-injection

Sorry for the false alarm - I was really hoping there was some good setipiprant news for us...

Comment

• Keki
      • Mar 2015

"the double chin people now have a cure, finally we can slow the process for alopecia, the big money are coming, **** the baldy ahahaha can we really go against our friends surgeon lobby?" - the pharma

this waiting is killing me

Comment

• macbeth81
        • Sep 2014

I guess the millions of Americans with triple chins will continue to wait longer.

Comment

• KO1
          • Jan 2012

Problem is what if they get acquired and the parent only wants to focus on double chins and not this AGA distraction?

*runs away*

Comment

• Keki
            • Mar 2015

This will not happen, they actually acquired from another pharma seti, so no and to buy all the pharma you need a giga amount of money
            Kythera is alredy full focused on the double chin shit, their website it's all about that, there is no pharma full focused on aga treatment, like zero, **** this shit we are the last

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Keki
              This will not happen, they actually acquired from another pharma seti, so no and to buy all the pharma you need a giga amount of money
              Kythera is alredy full focused on the double chin shit, their website it's all about that, there is no pharma full focused on aga treatment, like zero, **** this shit we are the last
              What, you think they're not gonna have info about a new drug they are about to release on their website? It's the only product they have out right now. I'm sick of waiting, and have been for a long time, but we're all just gonna have to be patient and wait for them to get through their couple trials to release a hair loss treatment.

If there was no FDA we'd have this stuff right now. Unfortunately, every new drug or medication has to pass through trials. Hair loss really sucks, but it's not a medical emergency.

Comment

• Trouse5858
                • Apr 2014

Having a double chin isn't a medical emergency either. There's actually a lot you can do about it. Mix in a salad and get your fat ass in the gym. Hair loss sufferers have no control, thus we should be at least an equal priority. Or at least that's what I've convinced myself.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Trouse5858
                  Having a double chin isn't a medical emergency either. There's actually a lot you can do about it. Mix in a salad and get your fat ass in the gym. Hair loss sufferers have no control, thus we should be at least an equal priority. Or at least that's what I've convinced myself.
                  They are showing priority to hair loss sufferers. However, there is also protocol they must follow in order to be able to sell anything to the public. It will take a little more time. At least we know its within reach.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

Yes it did! I bought their stock awhile ago and it's risen over 25% since I got it.

but just be patient, the trials will start within the next year and we will know what dosage they are using. Then we can be sure we are using the correct dosage from black market suppliers.

Comment

• kantian
                      • Jul 2014

I also bought the stock 2 weeks ago on Seti news. I made a good chunk of money.

Comment

• HairlossAt15
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by kantian
                        I also bought the stock 2 weeks ago on Seti news. I made a good chunk of money.
                        How do you buy? Thinking of investing in this company

Comment

• briandesigns
                          • Jul 2012

LOL this whole effing thread

Comment

Working...