+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Does topical fin work just as well as oral fin, minus the systemic effects?

anyone have any experience?

no otherwise everyone will be using topical, it doesn't work well and when it does it's because it goes systemic

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    no otherwise everyone will be using topical, it doesn't work well and when it does it's because it goes systemic
    What do you know? Lol seriously avoid answering if you have on experience yourself! I use topical Fin sides will be much less than oral use, but it still goes through your blood stream!

http://omicsonline.org/open-access/a...54.1000253.pdf

I don't know what you mean and your link it's with a minox-fina mix, topical fina is shit, 0.25% in 100ml so you are actually using a 2.5ml on you scalp and you absorb 1ml fina like a normal pill, the gel is shitty, if you have long hairs it goes everywhere but the scalp, i don't even know how much i have to use and it's nearly impossible to cover all the head because it's not a liquid, AND it's expensive and to some people gives sides like a normal pill.
    It's not a consistent solution, and the gel is right now the best vehicle, this is what it said to me one of the best doc in the country so ill pass, when they will gives me a fina lotion and they prove me it works exactly like the pill then it will be different, right now the gel is awful

Where were you able to get topical fin? And what is the name of it? I'd only ever heard of this from people saying that Hasson & Wong could prescribe it, but nothing more about it.

i don't know where other people take the topical, i talk about a local experimentation by some serious docs with prescription etc, not the random internet shop so i can't help

I'm not going into detail and Hason and Wong has just woke up now! When Dr Lee, Dr Klein, Susan Merensteine formulated one of these best topicals and have been selling them for years with great testimonials.

Check my threads:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ead&highlight=

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...lp.&highlight=

I will leave it to the people who I have been helping to post their feedback and trust me some of them have major regrowth from Susan's mixture.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    I don't know what you mean and your link it's with a minox-fina mix, topical fina is shit, 0.25% in 100ml so you are actually using a 2.5ml on you scalp and you absorb 1ml fina like a normal pill, the gel is shitty, if you have long hairs it goes everywhere but the scalp, i don't even know how much i have to use and it's nearly impossible to cover all the head because it's not a liquid, AND it's expensive and to some people gives sides like a normal pill.
    It's not a consistent solution, and the gel is right now the best vehicle, this is what it said to me one of the best doc in the country so ill pass, when they will gives me a fina lotion and they prove me it works exactly like the pill then it will be different, right now the gel is awful
    That's just a study link I have posted, I use the lotion mixture by Susan a compounding pharmacy check my threads, I been hitting Hairloss for 5 years with great success!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    That's just a study link I have posted, I use the lotion mixture by Susan a compounding pharmacy check my threads, I been hitting Hairloss for 5 years with great success!
    Where you do you buy topical fin though? Do you need a prescription to get that? Fin is just so much more accessible not everyone knows a pharmacist to whip them up topical versions. If it was sitting on the shelf at a store im sure tons of people would go with that over the sides from oral assuming topical doesnt go systemic anyway

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Where you do you buy topical fin though? Do you need a prescription to get that? Fin is just so much more accessible not everyone knows a pharmacist to whip them up topical versions. If it was sitting on the shelf at a store im sure tons of people would go with that over the sides from oral assuming topical doesnt go systemic anyway
    There is a compounding pharmacist Jazz has been helping promote that sells the topical version. There is an online prescription through another company that you get before you can purchase it.

I'm planning on purchasing the lotion really soon. I just took baseline blood tests and will take them 1-2 months into using it.