Does topical fin work just as well as oral fin, minus the systemic effects?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

Does topical fin work just as well as oral fin, minus the systemic effects?

anyone have any experience?
  • Keki
    • Mar 2015

no otherwise everyone will be using topical, it doesn't work well and when it does it's because it goes systemic

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Keki
      no otherwise everyone will be using topical, it doesn't work well and when it does it's because it goes systemic
      What do you know? Lol seriously avoid answering if you have on experience yourself! I use topical Fin sides will be much less than oral use, but it still goes through your blood stream!

Comment

• Keki
        • Mar 2015

I don't know what you mean and your link it's with a minox-fina mix, topical fina is shit, 0.25% in 100ml so you are actually using a 2.5ml on you scalp and you absorb 1ml fina like a normal pill, the gel is shitty, if you have long hairs it goes everywhere but the scalp, i don't even know how much i have to use and it's nearly impossible to cover all the head because it's not a liquid, AND it's expensive and to some people gives sides like a normal pill.
        It's not a consistent solution, and the gel is right now the best vehicle, this is what it said to me one of the best doc in the country so ill pass, when they will gives me a fina lotion and they prove me it works exactly like the pill then it will be different, right now the gel is awful

Comment

• RU58841
          • Mar 2015

Where were you able to get topical fin? And what is the name of it? I'd only ever heard of this from people saying that Hasson & Wong could prescribe it, but nothing more about it.

Comment

• Keki
            • Mar 2015

i don't know where other people take the topical, i talk about a local experimentation by some serious docs with prescription etc, not the random internet shop so i can't help

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

I'm not going into detail and Hason and Wong has just woke up now! When Dr Lee, Dr Klein, Susan Merensteine formulated one of these best topicals and have been selling them for years with great testimonials.

Check my threads:

Ok firstly my names jazz iv been on here for a while and great forum I decided to create a thread on my success in hairloss. I'm creating this progress thread and will be updating more pictures as I get more regrowth, there's loads more hair coming so I thought I'd make a progress thread. Not going into too much detail but il

Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they

I will leave it to the people who I have been helping to post their feedback and trust me some of them have major regrowth from Susan's mixture.

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Keki
                I don't know what you mean and your link it's with a minox-fina mix, topical fina is shit, 0.25% in 100ml so you are actually using a 2.5ml on you scalp and you absorb 1ml fina like a normal pill, the gel is shitty, if you have long hairs it goes everywhere but the scalp, i don't even know how much i have to use and it's nearly impossible to cover all the head because it's not a liquid, AND it's expensive and to some people gives sides like a normal pill.
                It's not a consistent solution, and the gel is right now the best vehicle, this is what it said to me one of the best doc in the country so ill pass, when they will gives me a fina lotion and they prove me it works exactly like the pill then it will be different, right now the gel is awful
                That's just a study link I have posted, I use the lotion mixture by Susan a compounding pharmacy check my threads, I been hitting Hairloss for 5 years with great success!

Comment

• burtandernie
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Jazz1
                  That's just a study link I have posted, I use the lotion mixture by Susan a compounding pharmacy check my threads, I been hitting Hairloss for 5 years with great success!
                  Where you do you buy topical fin though? Do you need a prescription to get that? Fin is just so much more accessible not everyone knows a pharmacist to whip them up topical versions. If it was sitting on the shelf at a store im sure tons of people would go with that over the sides from oral assuming topical doesnt go systemic anyway

Comment

• Justinian
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by burtandernie
                    Where you do you buy topical fin though? Do you need a prescription to get that? Fin is just so much more accessible not everyone knows a pharmacist to whip them up topical versions. If it was sitting on the shelf at a store im sure tons of people would go with that over the sides from oral assuming topical doesnt go systemic anyway
                    There is a compounding pharmacist Jazz has been helping promote that sells the topical version. There is an online prescription through another company that you get before you can purchase it.

I'm planning on purchasing the lotion really soon. I just took baseline blood tests and will take them 1-2 months into using it.

Comment

• Illusion
                      • Jul 2014

If you're looking for a topical AA then why not go for RU58841? By now it has gotten relatively inexpensive and there are a lot of people on here who use it so while it is still experimental, I guess it's not that unknown anymore as I guess that almost every possible side has been reported by now. Also, most seem to handle RU better than fin.

Comment

Working...