+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A lot of people on fin dont come on here anymore. I mean if its working why worry about it? If I got on fin I would probably never come back for a year or so just to check anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    A lot of people on fin dont come on here anymore. I mean if its working why worry about it? If I got on fin I would probably never come back for a year or so just to check anything new.
    Yeah, but there are people who are one these forums who have used Fin for 10+ years and say it's been effective and they've lost little to no hair.
    RU is actually getting fairly old. It's been around since at least 2008. But do we have any senior people here(2+ years, 100+ posts) who say it did something major?
    I do think RU is legit. And I would be willing to try it, if Fin ever fails me. But I am genuinely skeptical that it's as effective as the 1 post guys say. Most of the real people who post, tend to have modest, to zero results.

The fact that the starter of this thread has not even commented makes me think its all horse poop

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingoracle View Post
    yeah, but there are people who are one these forums who have used fin for 10+ years and say it's been effective and they've lost little to no hair.
    Ru is actually getting fairly old. It's been around since at least 2008. But do we have any senior people here(2+ years, 100+ posts) who say it did something major?
    I do think ru is legit. And i would be willing to try it, if fin ever fails me. But i am genuinely skeptical that it's as effective as the 1 post guys say. Most of the real people who post, tend to have modest, to zero results.

He is stating (hopefully itīs useful for others)
    Why are you hair gurus trashing everything that people suggests as an option, instead of your so called bullet proof remedy?
    Probably he thinks itīs no use regarding your comments already.

Hope it works for you!

It is known that people will leave fantastic reviews on products, to sell and push the products. So this user claims to have good results with RU. It might be real, or it could be someone from a company that sells RU making up a story to get others to try and buy RU. Have to take everything with a grain of salt. And like I said, the fact the thread starter has not even chimed into the discussion, for example when ppl have asked about his experience with side effects, it looks a little fishy. Also the fact that he states he has been watching the forum for years, and has only made like 14 posts on the forum. also looks fishy.
    you yourself have been on this forum less than a month, and have 34 posts. do you see where I'm getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    He is stating (hopefully itīs useful for others)
    Why are you hair gurus trashing everything that people suggests as an option, instead of your so called bullet proof remedy?
    Probably he thinks itīs no use regarding your comments already.

Hope it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    It is known that people will leave fantastic reviews on products, to sell and push the products. So this user claims to have good results with RU. It might be real, or it could be someone from a company that sells RU making up a story to get others to try and buy RU. Have to take everything with a grain of salt. And like I said, the fact the thread starter has not even chimed into the discussion, for example when ppl have asked about his experience with side effects, it looks a little fishy. Also the fact that he states he has been watching the forum for years, and has only made like 14 posts on the forum. also looks fishy.
    you yourself have been on this forum less than a month, and have 34 posts. do you see where I'm getting at?
    Ok.
    I was in the same situation with my snake oil, and i approached gently and specified that it works for me.
    I didn't try to convince people at all, my point was for those that cannot handle drugs to give it a shot if they want.
    Sorry that i post to much, but unemployed as i am for the moment and the forum is very good because people can share their experiences and thoughts.

post as much as you want! we want to hear discussions! i think there is nothing more frustrating than when someone posts a questions about a particular product, and users have experience with that product and don't chime in. its very selfish of them. right or wrong, everyone should give their 2 cents and leave it up to reader to ultimately make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Ok.
    I was in the same situation with my snake oil, and i approached gently and specified that it works for me.
    I didn't try to convince people at all, my point was for those that cannot handle drugs to give it a shot if they want.
    Sorry that i post to much, but unemployed as i am for the moment and the forum is very good because people can share their experiences and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    post as much as you want! we want to hear discussions! i think there is nothing more frustrating than when someone posts a questions about a particular product, and users have experience with that product and don't chime in. its very selfish of them. right or wrong, everyone should give their 2 cents and leave it up to reader to ultimately make a decision.
    Nothing worse like you mention, to click for information for your own benefit, and leave without sharing what you picked up that works from forums.
    I fully understand the skepticism regarding snake oils that pops up here, and those that sells it is because they trigger itīs 100% natural (no side effects) as their selling point.