Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cr1mson
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Stocione
    I'm on a lot of hair loss drugs and have been for about 7 years. Maybe longer at this point...

My current regimen:
    Dut for almost three years, 15% minoxidil cream with AA, RU (never noticed a difference with this) for almost three years, adenosine and I've had two prp/crp sessions done with Dr. Greco in the past year.

I added OC a little bit back and it has blown all these treatments away (including dut, at least in my experience so far). I'm a sample size of one with lots of confounding factors. I've worked as a professional data analyst so I understand the limitations of my singular experience with the drug. I certainly wouldn't qualify for a legitimate study.

Nonetheless, since adding a high dosage of OC I've noticed a near cessation of hair shedding. I am now routinely within the "normal" limits for the 60 second brush test when before I was almost twice that.

I am a diffuse thinner with no need for regrowth, only thickening. I have no loss at my hair line - I'm a nw1. My hunch is OC is a good preventative drug but expectations of regrowth are unrealistic.
    Hi Stocione,

Congrats on the success with OC. I was wondering if you had a oily scalp and forehead prior to starting OC? I am also diffuse thinning but my hairline is taking a hit these days, and am only on Finasteride, and Minoxidil. My scalp is always oily and heard that OC corrects this problem. Please let me know if this worked for you, thanks!

Comment

• Stocione
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by cr1mson
      Hi Stocione,

Congrats on the success with OC. I was wondering if you had a oily scalp and forehead prior to starting OC? I am also diffuse thinning but my hairline is taking a hit these days, and am only on Finasteride, and Minoxidil. My scalp is always oily and heard that OC corrects this problem. Please let me know if this worked for you, thanks!
      That has never been a problem for me. My experience is also not the norm here, as I'm taking a much, much higher dosage than what other folks have. People were doing .3%, I'm using 3%.

Comment

• RU58841
        • Mar 2015

Nonetheless, since adding a high dosage of OC I've noticed a near cessation of hair shedding. I am now routinely within the "normal" limits for the 60 second brush test when before I was almost twice that.

Can you tell us how long you've been using it? My concern is with some some people reporting that it stopped their shedding only for a few weeks.

Comment

• Hankylord
          • Apr 2015

Has Kane stopped selling it? It seems to have disappeared from the site...

Comment

• RU58841
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Hankylord
            Has Kane stopped selling it? It seems to have disappeared from the site...
            He can't accept paypal or something for it so you have to order it from him here (from the newsletter email he sent out) :http://www.koutingchina.com/xdclass.php?id=5

Comment

• robjacksen
              • Feb 2015

I'm using about 30mg a day - way more than anyone else I've ever seen use. I'm very satisfied with its impact.
              Where are you getting it from? Kane seems to be out. Does anyone know where I can get oc from?

Comment

• RU58841
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by robjacksen
                Where are you getting it from? Kane seems to be out. Does anyone know where I can get oc from?

Again, Kane can't accept paypal or something for it so you have to order it from him here (from the newsletter email he sent out): http://www.koutingchina.com/xddetailpro.php?id=1993

Comment

• robjacksen
                  • Feb 2015

Amy from koutingchina.com emailed me and said they wouldn't have any for four weeks. i submitted my info on that link you provided and no one responded. Still looking for a place to get it

Comment

• RU58841
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by robjacksen
                    Amy from koutingchina.com emailed me and said they wouldn't have any for four weeks. i submitted my info on that link you provided and no one responded. Still looking for a place to get it
                    Thanks for the update. I'm not sure of any other place; are you just going to wait for Kane then?

Comment

• GSD
                      • Apr 2015

sorry for OT

but what is with OC? is their phase study II complete?

Comment

• robjacksen
                        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by RU58841
                        Thanks for the update. I'm not sure of any other place; are you just going to wait for Kane then?
                        I would prefer not to, but so far I haven't found anywhere else to go.

Comment

• robjacksen
                          • Feb 2015

Anyone know where I can get oc from? Kane is all out for now

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                            • Dec 2012

How's OC going for those using it? Kane is out, but I'm getting my hands on setipiprant in a few weeks so I'm going to be testing that!

Comment

• Frankthetank
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                              How's OC going for those using it? Kane is out, but I'm getting my hands on setipiprant in a few weeks so I'm going to be testing that!
                              how are you getting it if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
                                • Apr 2015

Hi i mail kane he has OC on stock again...

I think I want to try it out..

Can I mix this too with propylene glycol and ethanol...?

Comment

Working...