+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Guide

The link for the OC isn't working and I can't find it on his website, does anybody know what's going on with it?

Is there an OC buy happening?

wait for teamtlr to get it on their website in the next 2 weeks..i wouldn't buy from kane

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    wait for teamtlr to get it on their website in the next 2 weeks..i wouldn't buy from kane
    How come you wouldn't want to buy from Kane? Also, would you leave it on your scalp all day or wash your hair after an hour or so?

he is too expensive. if you're rich go ahead. it ends up being too much money per month. also no one really knows how to use these yet, they are new drugs for hair loss and were passed for safety, but in asthma trials. hang tight and wait to see what TLR can offer us. The best info we have is on setipiprant, which has backing from some very big people as a hair loss drug, and it is oral, which is great for most people.

Yeah, also he's a convicted felon and has been caught selling fake drugs...although he has sold a lot of quality product that has been tested, we need to have a better source for this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    he is too expensive. if you're rich go ahead. it ends up being too much money per month. also no one really knows how to use these yet, they are new drugs for hair loss and were passed for safety, but in asthma trials. hang tight and wait to see what TLR can offer us. The best info we have is on setipiprant, which has backing from some very big people as a hair loss drug, and it is oral, which is great for most people.
    I did do the email, hopefully TLR can get it soon. As for the product though, would you guys use it after the shower and just leave it in all day/let it soak in or would you wash your hair after an hour or so?

I just found this video, which should be really helpful when combined with the initial post in this thread : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc

He's mixing RU in the video, but I assume the process would be identical for OC.

I'm semi happy with my hair now, I just don't want it to get any worse than it is. I have two questions and I understand any answer anyone gives won't be based on scientific proof, but will me more speculation. So I kind of just want your opinions on the two questions below...

1. OC doesn't seem like it should cause shedding or have any negative effects to the hair still remaining, correct?

2. Say I use it for about 6 months or a year and no longer like it, so I want to stop. My hair isn't going to become dependent on it is it? For example, if I tapper it down slowly after a year of using it, I shouldn't hit a stage where I'm shedding any worse than I would be before ever using OC right?

Again, I know no one can give a definite answer, just want to hear your opinions or even guesses to those statements/questions.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Yeah, also he's a convicted felon and has been caught selling fake drugs...although he has sold a lot of quality product that has been tested, we need to have a better source for this stuff.

Hi FTL, very keen to hear more about the Felon statement below as i buy a fair bit off K and would like to have a better assessment of his character a large amount of trust when buying off him. Pls can you expand. Thanks