Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sogeking
    • Feb 2011

I have a few questions:
    1. Can ethanol be at the concentration of 70%?
    2. Does Kane deliver to EU, should I inquire at my countries customs to see if they will allow me to get OC from Kane?
    3. What are Amber bottles and syringes for? I'm new at mixing my own stuff. So I would take a guess that those serve as a way to store (Amber) and measure the amount of ingredients to mix?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Yes it does mix with KB solution. Make sure you order the OC-ethanol though.

The concentration was determined by research into the strength of it, as well as experience from past users.

I believe Kane does deliver to EU.

If you contact anagen and ask to get OC through their website so you can use a credit card, he will let you I believe.

The bottles are for storage, syringes are for applying to scalp.

If you do a simple search on google and look into all the threads you will see there hasn't really been anyone that has used it and not reported that it decreased their itch and stopped shedding. I personally am going to be trying it with the KB solution due to my scalp being so sensitive.

Comment

• carter7
        • Aug 2014

so do you have to buy the OC Ethanol version or just the powder if you're already making the 70/30 solution to mix it in?

Comment

• Parsia
          • Dec 2013

Thanks for your very good and detailed post.

The links are useful as well , so how long it would be last ? Just wanna compare the price. Since we go to have a group buy for setip !

Comment

• FearTheLoss
            • Dec 2012

still buy the OC ethanol

Comment

• lukey
              • Oct 2012

The link for the OC isn't working and I can't find it on his website, does anybody know what's going on with it?

Comment

• KO1
                • Jan 2012

Is there an OC buy happening?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                  • Dec 2012

wait for teamtlr to get it on their website in the next 2 weeks..i wouldn't buy from kane

Comment

• robjacksen
                    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                    wait for teamtlr to get it on their website in the next 2 weeks..i wouldn't buy from kane
                    How come you wouldn't want to buy from Kane? Also, would you leave it on your scalp all day or wash your hair after an hour or so?

Comment

• sdsurfin
                      • Sep 2013

he is too expensive. if you're rich go ahead. it ends up being too much money per month. also no one really knows how to use these yet, they are new drugs for hair loss and were passed for safety, but in asthma trials. hang tight and wait to see what TLR can offer us. The best info we have is on setipiprant, which has backing from some very big people as a hair loss drug, and it is oral, which is great for most people.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                        • Dec 2012

Yeah, also he's a convicted felon and has been caught selling fake drugs...although he has sold a lot of quality product that has been tested, we need to have a better source for this stuff.

Comment

• robjacksen
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by sdsurfin
                          he is too expensive. if you're rich go ahead. it ends up being too much money per month. also no one really knows how to use these yet, they are new drugs for hair loss and were passed for safety, but in asthma trials. hang tight and wait to see what TLR can offer us. The best info we have is on setipiprant, which has backing from some very big people as a hair loss drug, and it is oral, which is great for most people.
                          I did do the email, hopefully TLR can get it soon. As for the product though, would you guys use it after the shower and just leave it in all day/let it soak in or would you wash your hair after an hour or so?

Comment

• RockyMtn
                            • Feb 2015

I just found this video, which should be really helpful when combined with the initial post in this thread : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc

He's mixing RU in the video, but I assume the process would be identical for OC.

Comment

• robjacksen
                              • Feb 2015

I'm semi happy with my hair now, I just don't want it to get any worse than it is. I have two questions and I understand any answer anyone gives won't be based on scientific proof, but will me more speculation. So I kind of just want your opinions on the two questions below...

1. OC doesn't seem like it should cause shedding or have any negative effects to the hair still remaining, correct?

2. Say I use it for about 6 months or a year and no longer like it, so I want to stop. My hair isn't going to become dependent on it is it? For example, if I tapper it down slowly after a year of using it, I shouldn't hit a stage where I'm shedding any worse than I would be before ever using OC right?

Again, I know no one can give a definite answer, just want to hear your opinions or even guesses to those statements/questions.

Comment

• TimetoGrow
                                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                                Yeah, also he's a convicted felon and has been caught selling fake drugs...although he has sold a lot of quality product that has been tested, we need to have a better source for this stuff.

Hi FTL, very keen to hear more about the Felon statement below as i buy a fair bit off K and would like to have a better assessment of his character a large amount of trust when buying off him. Pls can you expand. Thanks

Comment

Working...