Closed Thread

Default Capillus helmet discount!

Hi people I'm posting this on behalf of The Medicall wellnes Center as this may benefit some who are interested and plus a discount. They sent me an email so I'm posting the details on their behalf considering they have helped me and most of us with the prescription lotions we use!

Email;

"I just wanted to discuss with you the Low Level Laser Therapy.*I've personally tried out the Capillus Cap.* This has been FDA-cleared for hair loss in both men and woman. I've been using it for about six months and the results are amazing.
    The Capillus is much better and more powerful than the Laser comb. The Capillus cap has 272 laser diodes so it has much better scalp coverage and a total power output of 1360 mW of power. The laser comb only has 9 diodes and a total of 45 mW of power.*
    The Capillus cap fits under a baseball cap or a hat and you can wear it while walking, jogging, at work or just at home watching TV.*You wear it for 30 minutes every other day.
    Because I believe in this and personally saw the results, I've decided to offer it on my website.*It can be used as a stand- alone technique or as an adjunct to any type of topical or systemic therapy or even after hair transplantation.
    This is the link to the website:*

https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.co...laserHOME.html
    The retail price is $3000.* I'm not allowed to advertise it lower, but I'm giving a special to Medical Wellness Center clients.* I'm selling the cap for $2,375.** (this is the best price on the internet).* The cap will be shipped out directly from the factory, they are made in the USA.* The manufacturer will Warranty the cap - 5 years.* This Capillus cap is different from the laser cap or laser hair comb in that it is much more powerful, has better scalp coverage, FDA-cleared, and has a 5 year warranty.*It is available through physicians only.*I do not charge for the online consultation/evaluation.

The theradome is a lot less in price i know its not got as many lasers but its more affordable im not sure jazz many will be able to afford this i would buy if it was under £600.

i agree, aint nobody got time for questionable $6000 helmet

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    The theradome is a lot less in price i know its not got as many lasers but its more affordable im not sure jazz many will be able to afford this i would buy if it was under £600.

I agree guys I'm happy with my Igrow and I can not myself justify the cost! I have only posted this because they have helped me so much when Dr Klein passed away.

Jazz can you ask Susan her comment on below from member Tito?

bimatoprost 0.3 mg
    benzalkonium chloride 0.05 mg this acts as a preservative and also increases penetration
    purified water
    sodium chloride/In other words salt
    citric acid used as a chelating agent
    Sodium hydroxide
    sodium chloride

My room mate uses a more simple way
    he uses
    bimatoprost 0.6 mg
    benzalkonium chloride 0.08 mg
    citric acid
    purified water and methyl alcohol

Hey bro sorry for the late reply I had an email back from Susan and she can not get hold of Raw Bimatoprost powder.

Her reply;

"No, sorry no powder available for Bimatoprost! I can get the eye drop finished product Lumigan but not raw chemical."

You problably know i had an email from kouting chem which you may know is kane and they have bimatoprost powder but its pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    You problably know i had an email from kouting chem which you may know is kane and they have bimatoprost powder but its pricey.
    The only issue she will not buy from any source outside the USA as she is a very strict pharmacy by the book.