My Story/Am I likely to go bald or am i already balding?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cris21
    • Mar 2015

My Story/Am I likely to go bald or am i already balding?

Hello my name is Cris and I am 17 years old. Allow me to tell you a bit about hairloss in my family. Almost all men in my family have kept their hair all men on my fathers side and all men on my maternal grandmother's side they all kept their thick full heads of hair. My maternal grandfather's side most of them have their hair except for him. Now as for me I don't look like him at all or at least i don't have any of his psychical traits i look more like my father and maternal grandmother. Now i've been paranoid about this for some time because my maternal grandfather started receding at 16 years of age. Even though my hair texture isn't even like his or none of my looks i still worry and him, my mother, my grandmother, my father everyone is telling me i wont go bald or im not going bald and my grandfather said i would be seeing signs now if it was going to happen. Anyways here is some pics of my frontal hairline sorry for the lengthy post i hope your opinions don't confirm my fears.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20150302_2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	470575Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20150302_4.JPG
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	470576Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20150302.JPG
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	470577Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20150302_1.JPG
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	470578
  • Cris21
    • Mar 2015

I am sorry to sound rude or anything but i would like some replies because i need to put this matter at ease....

Comment

• J_B_Davis
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Cris21
      I am sorry to sound rude or anything but i would like some replies because i need to put this matter at ease....
      You don’t appear to be losing your hair. Don’t worry about what might happen, just live your life. At this point your hair is 100% fine.

Comment

• Cris21
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by J_B_Davis
        You don’t appear to be losing your hair. Don’t worry about what might happen, just live your life. At this point your hair is 100% fine.
        Thnx for ur advise I just hope i take after the majority of men in my family ^_^

Comment

• noisette
          • Jun 2013

Thnx for ur advise I just hope i take after the majority of men in my family ^_^
          Yes you are not balding

Comment

• robincurtz
            • Jan 2015

No,you are not balding at all.genetic loss runs in my family but it never hurts any one of females in my family. 99% chance that AGA would not impact your hair...

Comment

• Swooping
              • May 2014

You got great hair, I'm jealous. Constructive criticism though; hit the gym.

Comment

• Cris21
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by robincurtz
                No,you are not balding at all.genetic loss runs in my family but it never hurts any one of females in my family. 99% chance that AGA would not impact your hair...
                Yea no women suffer in my family I was saying no men on my grandmother's side were affected basically the only bald person in my entire family is my maternal grandfather

Comment

• Curry
                  • Aug 2012

You should worry about your weight instead of that perfectly fine hairline

Comment

• Cris21
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Curry
                    You should worry about your weight instead of that perfectly fine hairline
                    Yeah i am trying to lose some weight at the moment just bought a treadmill and i am starting a diet but thnx anyways

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                      • Jun 2013

Yeah i am trying to lose some weight at the moment just bought a treadmill and i am starting a diet but thnx anyways
                      Good luck and like the others have said your hair looks pretty good. If you are worried then just take pics every six months to a year and compare to previous pics. Try not to waste too much time worrying about it. Especially if you aren't balding yet.

Comment

• Cris21
                        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                        Good luck and like the others have said your hair looks pretty good. If you are worried then just take pics every six months to a year and compare to previous pics. Try not to waste too much time worrying about it. Especially if you aren't balding yet.
                        Thnx, Well after this i am not really worried too much anymore. Because looking at my family it seems more unlikely because the only bald man in my whole family is my maternal grandfather who i look nothing like so i dunno why i was worried in the first place XD

Comment

Working...