+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sup

Question sup

I started using a new shampoo called Midollo di bamboo reconstructing shampoo everyday and also using Active Hair Power Nano-Tech Solutions Energy Shampoo twice a week both from the Alfaparf Milano company. I started using this shampoo for my thinning hair. Its been a month and 15 days and my hair is just falling off. Specially when i shower. Before using these shampoos i was using Generic Hydrating shampoo Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and my hair was thinning but it was more thicker and strong. My hair was not falling off in vast amounts when i shower. So i was wondering is this normal when I switch shampoos? To lose lots of hair at first? Should I keep on using these shampoos for a while longer? Or should I just stop and switch back to my generic hydrating shampoo? Any advice would be really appreciated. Thx

I would stop the using the new shampoo if I were you.

Default thx

thx for the respond..yeah i was thinking about switching back to my generic shampoo i was using before. Ordered some Rogaine so i will start using that after i shower each day

Have you been to a doctor? What about Propecia?

Default yeah thats the thing

can i be using rogaine and use propecia? is it safe? is wat im really asking

They are safe to use together. If I were you, I would get on propecia asap, go see a dermatologist. The shampoo you use is unlikely to make any difference one way or another.

Default cool

thx fro your reponses yeah im planning on going to a dermatologists and then get on propecia as soon as a kind

Thumbs up

Both doctors that I've been to told me to use both Rogaine and Propecia together, so I’m sure it’s safe.

Default thx

cool im planning on going to a dermatologists next week. I just started using Rogaine. Only thing is that it makes it look like i used gel on my hair which i hate but w/e