+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I been washing my hair twice per day for 2 years with Revita/Regenepure Dr and I condition my scalp twice per day, no issues .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I been washing my hair twice per day for 2 years with Revita/Regenepure Dr and I condition my scalp twice per day, no issues .
    With much success?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerve View Post
    With much success?
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ead&highlight=

Woah you had big success!
    What is Promox lotion? I need something for my temples.

Quote Originally Posted by mpbsucks View Post
    Hey man, so you are still on the DUT? I remember you from a year or two ago about to go all kamikaze on antiandrogens. So I guess the DUT is working, how long did it take before it started to benefit you?
    Sorry I did not reply sooner. Have not been checking this forum regularly anymore.

My experience since starting dut in 2013 is hard to judge because I have made so many regimen changes. I started by taking .5mg daily with 1.25 mg finasteride, then upped my dut to 1mg and dropped fin after awhile, then dropped dut back down to .5mg & started again on fin 1.25 mg

Then I started using keto shampoo almost every day, then started oral spiro....have slowly increased my daily dose of spiro to 125mg. Have not noticed a change in hair or any sides, except I think my skin is a little dryer and I have had almost zero acne in months (before I would get occasional small pimples)

I lost a little ground since starting dut in 2013 but at this point things seem stable. No logner freaking out like I used to

Update on (almost) daily keto:
    I guess it has been about 3 1/2 months. On average I use 2% keto shampoo around 5x every week. I rub it in thoroughly all over my scalp & leave it in for 5-8 minutes, then follow with a strong moisturizing conditioner (this is necessary because otherwise keto will dry the f*ck out of your scalp and hair)

No complaints rly. My scalp feels much better, the alopecia itch is almost totally gone. Have not noticed an increase in shedding, my hair has apparently stayed stable since I started this shampoo regimen. Scalp and hair in general do not get as oily when I go awhile w/o washing (like on camping trips)

Not sure this is doing anything to help w/ MPB but I am happy so far. However I recently started oral spiro so this will make it hard, if not impossible to judge the keto regimen from this point on

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I lost a little ground since starting dut in 2013 but at this point things seem stable. No logner freaking out like I used to
    So are you taking both dut and fin daily? I had been doing the same, and had a pretty big shed in the crown area. I'm right now starting to just take dut and drop fin.

I wonder if the shed was because I took both daily.

Thanks

Do you recommend nizoral 2% over more scalp friendly alternative like regenepure dr, lipogaine big 3, and rivita ?

Hello mate don't know which thread to reply to lol. I've used nizoral 6 days straight and have noticed shredding like mad, can't say good or bad but had to as part of a deal with my doctor for getting referred to a demo. Good thing is haven't had the normal mpb itch since... Well unless I have a beer it seems to itch for 30 secs. Might do what you was talking
    about and try the renepure....is about 50 pounds for 3 bottles though

hello , what do you think about using red fresh onion juice diliuted or full strenght for getting rid of fungas or parisites as well as help nourish the hair.