Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default SMP Looks (Milena Lardi/Beauty Medical) N.Y. Seeks Models

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a few more models to feature on our web site (face may be obscured). We are only seeking Buzz Look models, but we will consider scar work models as well. Our clinic uses Milena Lardi/Beauty Medical equipment, temporary pigment, and techniques. Please email smplooks@yahoo.com for more info.
    Thanks!
    Attached Images

I heard she charges like 6 grand for a temporary smp procedure?

okly, not sure where you heard that but it's not accurate information. Our prices range from $800-$1500 and Milena's are about the same.

How do we know for sure that you're associated with Milena Lardi?

Okly, you seem like a very knowledgable person about smp. I'm just starting out my research about this procedure. Is there a more convenient way I can talk to you and get some advice?

I'm pretty desperate at this point but I have so many concerns about the procedure and a hair transplant is not and never will be an option for me.

Milena charges no where NEAR 6000 for SMP. That's just silly. And I can confirm that Hairthere trained with Milena, not once but twice and he's using her techniques and equipment exclusively. And if you are curious how I would know anything or if I'm legit, I'm the one that introduced her name and technique to North America back in 2012.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Awesome, thank you. I recognize your profile picture from an interview you did on the bald truth youtube channel. Quick question for you, do you know if permanent smp procedures have improved since the time of your video? I ask because i recall that you mentioned in the video that you had concerns for permanent inks at that time.

I'm sort of conflicted at this moment as to what providers I should seek out and whether a permanent or temporary solution would be something i prefer.

PPT,

I'm not sure what could be improved. Are you referring to color changes or ink bleed? I'll explain to you why permanent is still, and most likely always will be, a bad idea.

The ink can always be controlled. That is not an issue. What cannot be controlled is your skin as it is constantly going through changes. You see it yourself every day and the changes are not just superficial and one month after you read this all of the skin will basically be new due to cellular death and replacement. So because our dermal layers are an inconsistent variable no one can guarantee for the long run how their SMP will behave. Permanent SMP is permanent but it is not consistently permanent. There's that nasty word again, "consistently". The longer ink is in the skin the higher the likelyhood that it will spread and turn color. Period. One of the differences with Milena's technique is that the injection is very superficial to only .5mm deep. Permanent SMP is 2mm deep. That's a big difference.

So when you hear permanent SMP providers saying that you "might" need a touchup what they mean is that the ink will spread and or turn color so you'll need to come in and have more dots or the existing dots darkened. That is like trying to plug a leaking dike by pouring more water in the lake. I've had Milena's SMP four times. Twice by her and twice by a technician she trained at my former clinic HW. The last time I had it done was October, 2013 and a year and a half later it is mostly gone. I still see some in my temple points and I haven't really looked closely in my crown, but the effect is gone and I no longer have any benefit from it. Will I have it again? Probably at some point but I'm not in a big need for it to begin with.

I hope this helps.

SMP is not for everyone and I think that one should carefully consider if they wish to have SMP to begin with but if you do I personally think it is smart to get temporary SMP and for that you should only consider Beauty Medical authorized clinics. And no, I do not currently work for Beauty Medical or any affiliated clinic
    Joe Tillman

Joe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my concerns.

My pleasure.
    Joe Tillman