Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdsurfin
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by ejj
    Gerhard You seem to have a problem with me taking what is in my opinion, a realistic approach to what is presented, whilst wanting me to support your ` optimistic` view, Im sorry if this upsets you, our opinions differ

Surfin

Please can you provide evidence as to why blocking ` PGD2 is so much safer ` I have no idea why this would be so, as I have no medical background, please can you explain and back up your explanation with your medical qualifications and experience

Thanks
    No thanks. Have other things to do besides educate you.

Comment

• Gerhard
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by ejj
      Gerhard You seem to have a problem with me taking what is in my opinion, a realistic approach to what is presented, whilst wanting me to support your ` optimistic` view, Im sorry if this upsets you, our opinions differ
      I don't much care if you support my view, ej, as my view is little more than a belief that more competition between companies trying to capitalize on the AGA market will produce a cure faster. I'm sorry that I don't dismiss everything straight out the gate and that I prefer to wait and see if they can prove efficacy before I comment. So no, ej, I don't have a problem with you not supporting my opinion. I do have an issue with the haughty holier than thou attitude some of you "veterans" have acquired though.

Comment

• ejj
        • Dec 2010

Surfin claims that PGD2 is " safer"... how so ? please explain?

Comment

• ejj
          • Dec 2010

Gerhard
          I respect your point of view and respect that you acknowledge healthy debate and a difference of opinion. I know the position I am coming from and it is not `holy`. Nothing wrong with asking for results within a results based industry

All the best
          ejj

Comment

• sdsurfin
            • Sep 2013

Actually science is not a results based industry. It's a research based industry, and people are paid to publish. When the science reaches a marketable conclusion then it will be marketed, hands down.!hair loss science has been stagnant for a bit, but it's catching up with the advent if cell based cures and greater knowledge of pathways. For every company we hear of trying to engineer follicles there are ten more in the wings. People know growing new hairs is possible (has been proven) and now it's just a race to do it right. Also propecia sans side effects is essentially a functional cure for most, so topping that has not been easy.

Comment

• Eric5
              • Jan 2015

Sounds like someone's got a case of the crankies

Comment

• Sogeking
                • Feb 2011

I will say here the same thing I said in follicept thread, and the same thing I said about pilox.
                I will give them the benefit of the doubt until they can prove this treatment work, if it doesn't work like pilox than we move on to the next one.
                So I remain sceptical but optimistic.
                We have nothing to lose it is the potential companies that have to prove it to us that they have a working treatment.

Comment

• zeos
                  • Oct 2013

maybe someone with knowledge of the issue could give them a call

Comment

• luca10
                    • May 2013

Good luck with this!

Comment

• KO1
                      • Jan 2012

I agree with ejj here. This DP culturing based premise has gotten us nowhere over the past decade and half, I fail to see what is exciting about it. Is it the fact they are using 3d DPC? Perhaps that is worth trying, but....Intercytex, Aderans, Replicel....eh.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by KO1
                        I agree with ejj here. This DP culturing based premise has gotten us nowhere over the past decade and half, I fail to see what is exciting about it. Is it the fact they are using 3d DPC? Perhaps that is worth trying, but....Intercytex, Aderans, Replicel....eh.
                        It's advanced recently

Comment

• KO1
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                          That is NOT DP culturing. Please read.

Comment

Working...