+ Reply to Thread
    Inactive

Default Live Streaming ARTAS Surgery of Dr. Mohebi's "Free Hair Transplant" Winner, Marc R.

A couple months back, Dr. Mohebi held a contest to provide one lucky patient with the opportunity to receive a Free Hair Transplant at his office. To refresh your memory on the contest and its winner, Marc Richter, you can check out the interview Dr. Mohebi did with Spencer Kobren here.

The documentary Dr. Mohebi is making is under way, and tomorrow is the big day for Marc. He'll be undergoing surgery first thing tomorrow morning, and Dr. Mohebi has decided to Live Stream a portion of the surgery to give us all a look inside the operating room.

You can check out the Live Stream by going to Dr. Mohebi's website tomorrow morning, Friday, February 27th, from 9:00am-Noon, PST.

For those of us who have had surgery before, I think it'll be cool to see the experience from an outsider's perspective. And for those of you who haven't had surgery, it will give you a sneak peak of what you'd be in store for.

I'll keep everyone updated on the status of the Live Stream should anything change.... And keep my fingers crossed for the Live Stream Technology to be on our side.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Inactive

So the Live Stream is up and running! Go check it out. It's really cool to be a fly on the wall right now.

Dr. Mohebi is currently getting the recipient area ready and then they're gonna move to the other room to start extracting.

Inactive

So it looks like they've decided to keep the cameras rolling longer than they had planned. They're nearing the end of the day and seem to be placing grafts at the moment.