+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Found an older baseline for hairline...
    The following pic is 3 years old. Please notice the temples. The picture may be a little unclear but please see closely....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aviary Photo_130712389694098648.jpg

Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	38108

Have my temples shifted backwards?

Someone please compare

So have my temples always been like that according to you? I get paranoid because in some angles it looks bad. Like when I part my hair (now that it's grown a little) in a particular way, it looks like a little bad. However, comparing my hairline with the above that is three years back, it looks the same. It also looks the same as last year, as many of you have pointed out. And there's isn't miniaturization,thankfully and my temples come unscathed of the hair pull test as well. I guess it's all in my mind. Am I going paranoid over nothing then?

Quote Originally Posted by lelma View Post
    Am I going paranoid over nothing then?
    Yes, this is a possibility. You could have naturally high hairline.

I have seen some years ago a boy with a high hairline. He was at most 12, so no question about AGA. It was just the way his hair was made.

I think it is time for you to calm down. In you age I had already signs of diffuse thinning, not just hairline, the worst nightmare of hair loss sufferers. But I see nothing worrisome in your photos.

I understand what you have told me. Many people on this forum including you have told me that i am not balding. So have my parents and many others. Hell, even the guy who shaved my head told me I am not receding. But for some reason I am not able to come out of this mindset. Trust me, I am fighting it and I'm sure I'll be out of it.
    My only question to you is this :

Have you seen the newest picture in this thread? The one three years old? Do you think the temples are in the same place then as they are now?
    If that is a yes, then rest assured, I will be out of this forum at least for another 6 months....
    That is all I hope you tell me....

My only question to you is this :

Have you seen the newest picture in this thread? The one three years old? Do you think the temples are in the same place then as they are now?
    Judging from the pictures, I can say that I don't see any change during these three years. I wish I had such thick and strong hair when I was in your age ...

Thanks for the reply Vox. How old are you now? Also, I sincerely hope you get really good hair.

You guys really helped me. Hope I didn't irritate any of you. Hope you won't mind if I come here to monitor my hair every few months (3-6 months)?

Thanks for the reply Vox. How old are you now? Also, I sincerely hope you get really good hair.
    Too late for me in this age (46+) and pattern (NW7). But it was too late since the start because I had diffuse thinning, not just receding hairline. Even today's medication can do little to such aggressive hair loss.

You guys really helped me. Hope I didn't irritate any of you. Hope you won't mind if I come here to monitor my hair every few months (3-6 months)?
    Glad to be of some service, especially to the younger guys. This forum is free and open to everyone, you can return anytime.