Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BradPiff
    • Sep 2009

avodart.

I am 22 years old and deeply worried and effected by my hair loss. so i went to my appointment with Dr Hassan and i was prescribed Avodart. I am currently getting laser hair treatment. (Even though i think it is a big scam, on my 7th month). I shave my head every week and have been takin avodart for the past couple months.
    I didn't have a lot of donor hair, so he prescribed me avodart so i can grow more hair on the top and hopefully fill in my temple and frontal area with a HT and return back in six months time. the past week i have been noticing more thinning on the whole top of my head. My question is How long does avodart take to work usually? i can help it promote growth? and is it usual to start shedding the first couple months? does shaving your head effect the growth?(mite be a dumb question lol)
    I tried to look up more information on Avodart on the internet but it was really hard to come across solid info!
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Avodart is super strong stuff - any reason you did not attempt Propecia initially rather than jumping straight onto DUT?

Meds can take severalmonths to help show any signs of improvement so be patient.

Shaving your head will make NO difference. Very common to shed on meds initially.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• BradPiff
      • Sep 2009

the reason i jumped straight to avodart was because i was so eager for my hair to grow and the doctor knew that. so he prescribed me avodart. hopefully it works

Comment

Working...