Skin Perturbation PLUS Ruxolitinib?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DepressedByHairLoss
    • Feb 2011

It is so hard to believe that this was around since 1982 and no one even acted on it. This should be bumped up to the highest degree. This has the ultimate potential, and the results are amazing and speak for themselves.

Comment

• Gerhard
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by 97nasa
      Ruxolitinib is safer then Be no, just need to make it safer by putting it in lotion form something Dr. Christian is working on an FDA approved lotion. Then simply add Skin Perturbation. If someone test it this year and if it does work then assuming lotion is fda approved by year end then we can Litterally get cure at year end. Remember Rux is FDA approved already-but too dangerous need topical form to reduce risk.

All my opinion.
      So it is or is not in trials to be produced as a topical lotion? If that's the case that's wonderful. Or did I misunderstand and is that what you're HOPING they'll do? If that's the case we really should try and bring this to the attention of SOMEONE. I understand we are not necessarily the highest caliber of scientists and those that are out there working are actually MDs and such, but to be frank, some individuals who are certified in hair loss seem to know less than the average forum poster. I wouldn't be surprised if this just got swept under the rug by accident or lack of interest at the time. Now with an open multi-billion dollar industry there should be at least someone interested in attempting this.

Comment

• 97nasa
        • Dec 2014

Why people spend time with HT or Replical or Histogen or any of the other JUNK is beyond me. I think this board has become useless for most respect all people talk about is what NW scale and this is ridiculous to me. I have ALL my hair I just need to get the disease cured and that is all that it is, a disease.

Dr. Christiano has proven Rux works to grow 100% hair. The problem is needs to be tested on AGA hairloss combined with Skin Perturbation.

The Lotion, it should be in trials this year, for AA type hair loss. I head her in an interview say the lotion worked on Rats, thus, I assume she is going to try it on humans this year given the Pill form is already FDA approved.

It simply needs to be tested with Skin Perturbation and actually I would expect some Medical Scientist to try it sometime this year with an AGA type hair loss. And since the pill form of the drug is already FDA approved the whole thing could be ready in 1-2 years IF it works for AGA hairloss and right now I am only guessing it will work. Remember the drug is already FDA approved in pill form but it is too dangerous a Lotion form would be less dangerous also could pass FDA very fast since it simply is a lotion form of the pill that is FDA approved.

The stem cell guy would like to be done with trials (he has not started human trials but would like to do so very soon) and ready for public in 3 years but obviously that is IF everything goes right. What is interesting is the Stem Cell technique includes not only hair cells but skin cells. Grow new hair AND surrounding skin. That is why I think Dr. Christiano's Rux will work on AGA if the Patient also has Skin Perturbation (new skin).

We just need to follow these two techniques and see what happens.

I would think 1-3 years we REALLY should have something. 1 year for Christiano OR 3 years for Stem Cell technique. Otherwise it is back to zero.

All is my opinion.

Originally posted by Gerhard
        So it is or is not in trials to be produced as a topical lotion? If that's the case that's wonderful. Or did I misunderstand and is that what you're HOPING they'll do? If that's the case we really should try and bring this to the attention of SOMEONE. I understand we are not necessarily the highest caliber of scientists and those that are out there working are actually MDs and such, but to be frank, some individuals who are certified in hair loss seem to know less than the average forum poster. I wouldn't be surprised if this just got swept under the rug by accident or lack of interest at the time. Now with an open multi-billion dollar industry there should be at least someone interested in attempting this.

Comment

• Gerhard
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by 97nasa
          Why people spend time with HT or Replical or Histogen or any of the other JUNK is beyond me. I think this board has become useless for most respect all people talk about is what NW scale and this is ridiculous to me. I have ALL my hair I just need to get the disease cured and that is all that it is, a disease.

Dr. Christiano has proven Rux works to grow 100% hair. The problem is needs to be tested on AGA hairloss combined with Skin Perturbation.

The Lotion, it should be in trials this year, for AA type hair loss. I head her in an interview say the lotion worked on Rats, thus, I assume she is going to try it on humans this year given the Pill form is already FDA approved.

It simply needs to be tested with Skin Perturbation and actually I would expect some Medical Scientist to try it sometime this year with an AGA type hair loss. And since the pill form of the drug is already FDA approved the whole thing could be ready in 1-2 years IF it works for AGA hairloss and right now I am only guessing it will work. Remember the drug is already FDA approved in pill form but it is too dangerous a Lotion form would be less dangerous also could pass FDA very fast since it simply is a lotion form of the pill that is FDA approved.

The stem cell guy would like to be done with trials (he has not started human trials but would like to do so very soon) and ready for public in 3 years but obviously that is IF everything goes right. What is interesting is the Stem Cell technique includes not only hair cells but skin cells. Grow new hair AND surrounding skin. That is why I think Dr. Christiano's Rux will work on AGA if the Patient also has Skin Perturbation (new skin).

We just need to follow these two techniques and see what happens.

I would think 1-3 years we REALLY should have something. 1 year for Christiano OR 3 years for Stem Cell technique. Otherwise it is back to zero.

All is my opinion.
          Understood. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I think the reason we fixate on Replicel, Histogen, HT's, etc. is that in the case of HT it's an application that can be done right now as we speak. As for Replicel and Histogen, they're both being developed with AGA in mind so it makes sense that the forum would focus more on those than rux since it is initially being made for AA and all.

Hopefully your theory has some credence and this will be something that will put us a step closer to a cure.

Comment

• 97nasa
            • Dec 2014

It would be a cure (not perfect but close). I am watching both Techniques with a Fine Tooth Comb (Pun Intended) as I think this could happen fast 1-3 years from now.

I can do wait three years in h@ll to finally have a cure. Already know I will grow my hair long slightly past shoulders not for anybody but myself. Thanks.

Originally posted by Gerhard
            Understood. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I think the reason we fixate on Replicel, Histogen, HT's, etc. is that in the case of HT it's an application that can be done right now as we speak. As for Replicel and Histogen, they're both being developed with AGA in mind so it makes sense that the forum would focus more on those than rux since it is initially being made for AA and all.

Hopefully your theory has some credence and this will be something that will put us a step closer to a cure.

Comment

• 97nasa
              • Dec 2014

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                • Feb 2011

What ever happened to Desmond? I wish he would return to the forums to possibly shed some light on whether something like this would work or not.

Comment

• bananana
                  Inactive
                  • Feb 2012

@97nasa,
                  this is a very interesting project!
                  If you read closely - you'll see a bunch of people donating to the cause, one guy even gave $25k,
                  others are swarming too!
                  Looks promising.

Comment

Working...