+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 97nasa View Post
    Any medical researchers try this combination?

Was campfire guy on an Arthritis drug too?

Could this be the 100% cure?

Well, the damage is what caused the hair growth, and rux shuts down the immune system response, so there is the chance that whatever is happening during the damage that causes hair growth may be thrown off by the rux.

The real question is why do some burn victims lose their hair, while the campfire guy grew his. Maybe cause he was on a immuno seppreseant, maybe not.

How we don't know the answer yet is beyond me. We study the stupidest sh**, but don't figure out hair wounding.

Reversal of male-pattern baldness, hypertrichosis, and accelerated hair and nail growth in patients receiving benoxaprofen. Published 1982.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...498062/?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by macbeth81 View Post
    That old man regrew more than any scientist has accomplished in almost 30 years since.

It would be safe to assume he was on pharmaceuticals. If not an arthritis medication maybe an allergy medication. If he suffered from seasonal allergies, being out camping wouldn't help that condition much. Wasn't one of the top selling drugs in that period Seldane (antihistamine)? It has been discontinued for a number of years. Probably anything he was on has been either superseded or discontinued since.
    lol what's next? going to widely guess his daughters name? his license plate number?

Pretty interesting stuff. I'm assuming there's zero possibility of pushing forward some testing with this. If that's the case then it's a damn shame.

Ruxolitinib is safer then Be no, just need to make it safer by putting it in lotion form something Dr. Christian is working on an FDA approved lotion. Then simply add Skin Perturbation. If someone test it this year and if it does work then assuming lotion is fda approved by year end then we can Litterally get cure at year end. Remember Rux is FDA approved already-but too dangerous need topical form to reduce risk.

All my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard View Post
    Pretty interesting stuff. I'm assuming there's zero possibility of pushing forward some testing with this. If that's the case then it's a damn shame.

It is so hard to believe that this was around since 1982 and no one even acted on it. This should be bumped up to the highest degree. This has the ultimate potential, and the results are amazing and speak for themselves.

Ruxolitinib is safer then Be no, just need to make it safer by putting it in lotion form something Dr. Christian is working on an FDA approved lotion. Then simply add Skin Perturbation. If someone test it this year and if it does work then assuming lotion is fda approved by year end then we can Litterally get cure at year end. Remember Rux is FDA approved already-but too dangerous need topical form to reduce risk.

All my opinion.
    So it is or is not in trials to be produced as a topical lotion? If that's the case that's wonderful. Or did I misunderstand and is that what you're HOPING they'll do? If that's the case we really should try and bring this to the attention of SOMEONE. I understand we are not necessarily the highest caliber of scientists and those that are out there working are actually MDs and such, but to be frank, some individuals who are certified in hair loss seem to know less than the average forum poster. I wouldn't be surprised if this just got swept under the rug by accident or lack of interest at the time. Now with an open multi-billion dollar industry there should be at least someone interested in attempting this.

Why people spend time with HT or Replical or Histogen or any of the other JUNK is beyond me. I think this board has become useless for most respect all people talk about is what NW scale and this is ridiculous to me. I have ALL my hair I just need to get the disease cured and that is all that it is, a disease.

Dr. Christiano has proven Rux works to grow 100% hair. The problem is needs to be tested on AGA hairloss combined with Skin Perturbation.

The Lotion, it should be in trials this year, for AA type hair loss. I head her in an interview say the lotion worked on Rats, thus, I assume she is going to try it on humans this year given the Pill form is already FDA approved.

It simply needs to be tested with Skin Perturbation and actually I would expect some Medical Scientist to try it sometime this year with an AGA type hair loss. And since the pill form of the drug is already FDA approved the whole thing could be ready in 1-2 years IF it works for AGA hairloss and right now I am only guessing it will work. Remember the drug is already FDA approved in pill form but it is too dangerous a Lotion form would be less dangerous also could pass FDA very fast since it simply is a lotion form of the pill that is FDA approved.

The stem cell guy would like to be done with trials (he has not started human trials but would like to do so very soon) and ready for public in 3 years but obviously that is IF everything goes right. What is interesting is the Stem Cell technique includes not only hair cells but skin cells. Grow new hair AND surrounding skin. That is why I think Dr. Christiano's Rux will work on AGA if the Patient also has Skin Perturbation (new skin).

We just need to follow these two techniques and see what happens.

I would think 1-3 years we REALLY should have something. 1 year for Christiano OR 3 years for Stem Cell technique. Otherwise it is back to zero.

All is my opinion.

So it is or is not in trials to be produced as a topical lotion? If that's the case that's wonderful. Or did I misunderstand and is that what you're HOPING they'll do? If that's the case we really should try and bring this to the attention of SOMEONE. I understand we are not necessarily the highest caliber of scientists and those that are out there working are actually MDs and such, but to be frank, some individuals who are certified in hair loss seem to know less than the average forum poster. I wouldn't be surprised if this just got swept under the rug by accident or lack of interest at the time. Now with an open multi-billion dollar industry there should be at least someone interested in attempting this.

Why people spend time with HT or Replical or Histogen or any of the other JUNK is beyond me. I think this board has become useless for most respect all people talk about is what NW scale and this is ridiculous to me. I have ALL my hair I just need to get the disease cured and that is all that it is, a disease.

Dr. Christiano has proven Rux works to grow 100% hair. The problem is needs to be tested on AGA hairloss combined with Skin Perturbation.

The Lotion, it should be in trials this year, for AA type hair loss. I head her in an interview say the lotion worked on Rats, thus, I assume she is going to try it on humans this year given the Pill form is already FDA approved.

It simply needs to be tested with Skin Perturbation and actually I would expect some Medical Scientist to try it sometime this year with an AGA type hair loss. And since the pill form of the drug is already FDA approved the whole thing could be ready in 1-2 years IF it works for AGA hairloss and right now I am only guessing it will work. Remember the drug is already FDA approved in pill form but it is too dangerous a Lotion form would be less dangerous also could pass FDA very fast since it simply is a lotion form of the pill that is FDA approved.

The stem cell guy would like to be done with trials (he has not started human trials but would like to do so very soon) and ready for public in 3 years but obviously that is IF everything goes right. What is interesting is the Stem Cell technique includes not only hair cells but skin cells. Grow new hair AND surrounding skin. That is why I think Dr. Christiano's Rux will work on AGA if the Patient also has Skin Perturbation (new skin).

We just need to follow these two techniques and see what happens.

I would think 1-3 years we REALLY should have something. 1 year for Christiano OR 3 years for Stem Cell technique. Otherwise it is back to zero.

All is my opinion.
    Understood. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I think the reason we fixate on Replicel, Histogen, HT's, etc. is that in the case of HT it's an application that can be done right now as we speak. As for Replicel and Histogen, they're both being developed with AGA in mind so it makes sense that the forum would focus more on those than rux since it is initially being made for AA and all.

Hopefully your theory has some credence and this will be something that will put us a step closer to a cure.

It would be a cure (not perfect but close). I am watching both Techniques with a Fine Tooth Comb (Pun Intended) as I think this could happen fast 1-3 years from now.

I can do wait three years in h@ll to finally have a cure. Already know I will grow my hair long slightly past shoulders not for anybody but myself. Thanks.

Understood. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I think the reason we fixate on Replicel, Histogen, HT's, etc. is that in the case of HT it's an application that can be done right now as we speak. As for Replicel and Histogen, they're both being developed with AGA in mind so it makes sense that the forum would focus more on those than rux since it is initially being made for AA and all.

Hopefully your theory has some credence and this will be something that will put us a step closer to a cure.