Threaded View

Default Call to RU58841 users: permanent side-effects?

So I started using RU a week ago (50mg a day) and started to notice a non-welcome side-effect the second night: I could not sleep. Every time my thoughts would sink away I felt being pulled back to consciousness instantly. This is why I dropped the RU for a day and I fell asleep fine. However, I woke up fully awake instantly (and normally I'm not quite the morning person). Then I tried lowering the dose (20mg) and the same bad night experience occured once more. However, this time when I woke up I heard a small peeping sound in my ears, which has not gone away since (3 days). Both symptoms are obviously related to over-activity in the brain somehow.

I am scared shitless that these symptoms won't go away for a long time to come. I've come to the point where I couldn't care less about my hair anymore (that will come later). Please, RU-users help me out with your experience .

PS: I've been using kane/anageninc RU with vichy neogenic as vehicle (5% solution first day 2% second day)