Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Rofl, I provided all facts. You on the other hand continue to provide anecdote after anecdote. Now you are misinforming nave13579. You really have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Also you are ignorant as hell. You don't even know how IGF works, that's the fun part. Did I insult the rep? Not really I just said right in his face that this treatment isn't going to work with very hard argumentation. We'll see anyway in a few weeks who will have the last laugh baboon .
    You also said you'd like to break my nose. So I gave you my address, and you edited your post. To answer nave's question here is Dr. Hsu's answer:

Transdermal as we use the term just means getting it into the dermis to reach the dermal papilla of the hair follicle. It's not easy to get across the stratum corneum and the epidermal cellular layers, both of which are rate-limiting for drug delivery. I don't know if nano formulations or nano-rolling actually address the issue. And I certainly don't know of any FDA-approved indication for the use of IGF-1 injections to treat pattern baldness. Even if there were, you would need a pretty high serum level to overcome the effects of high testosterone. Presumably, normal IGF-1 levels are not sufficient or else we wouldn't be having this discussion. Our goal is to deliver IGF-1 to the DP (but not systemically) at levels that block testosterone pathway.