Closed Thread
Page 86 of 187 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    LOL! Not the brightest bulb in the pack eh?

1. Firstly, you termed my statement that I would keep an eye open for peculiarities a "threat" not me. I never said I was threatening anyone. I just stated a simple fact that I would watch for more peculiarities. That means I'm keeping an open mind is all. It is not a threat. We have all seen many products fail and we've all seen many scams. I'm sure that Devon understands my point.

2. On the issue of the stock, I have a valid point. Not only is Devon asking us for help with the issue of locating the very therapeutic agent that he intends to use in the treatment but he himself also acknowledges that our support is beneficial to him. If Follicept succeeds we were part of the drive whether we get a chance to buy stock at a decent price or not. So why not ask for the opportunity? There's a famous quote that goes, "The only stupid question is the question not asked."

3. It's not that I'm delusional; it's that you're not savy enough to realize that the issues I'm raising are reasonable and even smart. The fact that Devon made a point of responding FIRST to one of the issues I raised shows that he appreciates the relevance of the issues I'm raising. And I do have a valid point that our efforts and support are beneficial to Follicept (whether you grasp that or not) and we know this because Devon himself has said so. And, the fact that our efforts and support have been beneficial to Follicept's cause does not eliminate the possibility that the entire Follicept theme is a bust. Devon himself has even stated that there is a real possibility that this is going to fail.

4. So what I'm doing is merely entertaining numerous points at the same time. It's easy if a person is smart.
    a few people on the forum googled "igf-1 for sale" so we're all suppose to get discounts on stock?

Besides being something that warren from something about mary would say, they probably aren't selling stock. At this early of a stage, it's more likely convertible debt.

I'm actually pretty excited about this even if IGF-1 isn't effective. The fact that there's a new vehicle to deliver treatments in a way that hasn't been possible could be big if Promethon is potentially partnering with other companies. Waiting on clinical trials would suck (if dosages were non-cosmetic) but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited about this even if IGF-1 isn't effective. The fact that there's a new vehicle to deliver treatments in a way that hasn't been possible could be big if Promethon is potentially partnering with other companies. Waiting on clinical trials would suck (if dosages were non-cosmetic) but whatever.
    Where is the proof that this delivery system only saturates the follicles and doesn't go systemic? I have seen none. We have had delivery systems for years that will go deeper than the follicle for several drugs. The problem is getting them to stay at the follicle only. I don't see how this fixes that, it only allows for larger molecules. Everyone is raving with no proof.

Why is nameless known as jarjarbinx? Just curious lol

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Where is the proof that this delivery system only saturates the follicles and doesn't go systemic? I have seen none. We have had delivery systems for years that will go deeper than the follicle for several drugs. The problem is getting them to stay at the follicle only. I don't see how this fixes that, it only allows for larger molecules. Everyone is raving with no proof.
    I think it's not so much that the vehicle directs the drug to the follicle as it is the vehicle can get large molecules like igf-1 through the dermis.

Previously, you injected igf-1 and hoped it circulated around in the blood stream and eventually got to dermal papilla.

Now, we can apply igf-1 topically right near the dermal papilla. So it's more likely we get igf-1 into the dermal papilla.

Injections = Through Dermis ----> into blood stream ---> around body --> to DPs

Follicept vehicle = Through Dermis ---> to DP Cells

i.e.

injections = Elmer Fudd with birdshot in a shotgun

follicept = navy seal with finely tuned sniper rifle and cool sun glasses

(allegedly/hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    Probably because he's an annoying unfunny c*nt ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    a few people on the forum googled "igf-1 for sale" so we're all suppose to get discounts on stock?

Besides being something that warren from something about mary would say, they probably aren't selling stock. At this early of a stage, it's more likely convertible debt.

And the people at Follicept are not putting out much effort when it comes to this treatment either. If this treatment actually works nobody will have worked hard to get 'er done. Follicept is simply taking a vehicle they already have and putting IGF-1 into the vehicle. And the IGF-1 is made by someone else so Follicept isn't even making the active ingredient. This is a low effort venture for everyone involved. But that doesn't changed the fact that they asked for our help and they themselves say they are benefiting from our help and our support. They thanks us a lot and tell us they are grateful for our support and efforts. The point is that we are here supporting them and trying to help them in the early get-go, they are not going to have to work very hard to get this treament to market (if it works), and the profits will be large enough that selling us some stock at a good price would not do them any real harm. If this treatment works and they make it big we were there for them when they needed help and support.

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    I just picked the name jarjarbinx because I liked the sound of it.

Nameless, ...dude.. There might be an effective hairloss treatment soon, and you're concerned about a discount on a $30 product?? Who gives a rats ass what it costs. Cool hair.. no wait where's my discount coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    And the people at Follicept are not putting out much effort when it comes to this treatment either. If this treatment actually works nobody will have worked hard to get 'er done. Follicept is simply taking a vehicle they already have and putting IGF-1 into the vehicle. And the IGF-1 is made by someone else so Follicept isn't even making the active ingredient. This is a low effort venture for everyone involved. But that doesn't changed the fact that they asked for our help and they themselves say they are benefiting from our help and our support. They thanks us a lot and tell us they are grateful for our support and efforts. The point is that we are here supporting them and trying to help them in the early get-go, they are not going to have to work very hard to get this treament to market (if it works), and the profits will be large enough that selling us some stock at a good price would not do them any real harm. If this treatment works and they make it big we were there for them when they needed help and support.
    Bro, who cares if they benefit from us. The point of this forum and the internet is to share knowledge and collaborate. If our help brings this to market faster then that benefits ALL OF US and any human suffering from hair loss.
    Our goal is to regrow hair, their goal is to make money.
    Why are you being like this?