Closed Thread
Page 171 of 187 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I understand why you chose for e.coli, because of your initial findings. Also, I understand it's not feasible to go from a other source. However I quote;

So that statement is incorrect from your "PhD". They may surely behave differently. In fact human source can be better and that possibility is highly plausible. From a quick glance on NCBI it seems like it too. Anyway good luck with your trial.
    I also think they should use human derived IGF-1

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I understand why you chose for e.coli, because of your initial findings. Also, I understand it's not feasible to go from a other source. However I quote;

So that statement is incorrect from your "PhD". They may surely behave differently. In fact human source can be better and that possibility is highly plausible. From a quick glance on NCBI it seems like it too. Anyway good luck with your trial.

I agree. It seems to me that the active ingredient is the last place you would be willing to cut a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    I agree. It seems to me that the active ingredient is the last place you would be willing to cut a corner.
    That would be extremely hard to come by (and probably extremely expensive.) I am positive that IGF-1 from e.coli will work just as well. We will see though.

Hello Devon, I hope you are fine
    I wonder if we could have a doc that could explain your theory and the mechanism of IGF1 through your vehicule called Transdermal technology. Or perhaps, a video like this one but for Follicept would be great !
    ps : www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBiOUNM9Nx4
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    What are the chances of this regrowing hairline?
    None.

Hello Devon and everybody, just wanna share my feelings with you guys…I am getting depressed by hairloss.
    Just now I have had my haircut, anybody who are like me that resists to go to haircut? That 30 mins haircut is like a year length, I feel like standing nakedly on the street. I can't stop myself to think "omg…who is looking at my bald spot?" because no toppik during haircut. It was really torturing my soul. And worse is thay everytime I can see my hair is less than previous haircut. When hair is short you can see it. Just now I nearly want to cry. I lost my appetite when dinner, I lost my interest tonight. This disease is really a soul cancer which worth more concern. Words cant convey my misery. I need a better treatment right now and I wish Devon or other researcher can understand what our baldies feel and save us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Hello Devon and everybody, just wanna share my feelings with you guys…I am getting depressed by hairloss.
    Just now I have had my haircut, anybody who are like me that resists to go to haircut? That 30 mins haircut is like a year length, I feel like standing nakedly on the street. I can't stop myself to think "omg…who is looking at my bald spot?" because no toppik during haircut. It was really torturing my soul. And worse is thay everytime I can see my hair is less than previous haircut. When hair is short you can see it. Just now I nearly want to cry. I lost my appetite when dinner, I lost my interest tonight. This disease is really a soul cancer which worth more concern. Words cant convey my misery. I need a better treatment right now and I wish Devon or other researcher can understand what our baldies feel and save us.
    Hang in there bud. Devon is balding, as we all are. Here's hoping that this treatment works! If its just a bald spot your worrying about, have you considered a transplant? I wish my only problem was only a bald spot, diffuse thinning is much harder to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by cr1mson View Post
    Hang in there bud. Devon is balding, as we all are. Here's hoping that this treatment works! If its just a bald spot your worrying about, have you considered a transplant? I wish my only problem was only a bald spot, diffuse thinning is much harder to deal with.
    I agree. Diffuse thinning is horrible. My friend has one little bald spot on the back of his head, perfect hairline and density. I wish I had that, the hair line is so important. If this stuff can't regrow hair, but at least fix the thinning hair I'd be ecstatic! Please work, pleaaaaaaaase

Quote Originally Posted by cr1mson View Post
    I also have diffuse thinning but Toppik can fix it.
    For my crown bald spot I have to use two mirrors and spray the toppik with absolute care to avoid looking weird becaue toppik isnt supposed to be used on slick scalp.
    I now hide myself in my room. I dont wanna work tomorrow and meet any ppl.
    Why the God gave me life but take away my hair? Why?

@follicept - I strongly encourage Devon to get a "buzz-cut". The growth of vellus and terminal hairs is best visible in a buzz cut.

Camera, proper lighting, tatoo mark and trichoscan will obviously be great additions.

I'm sure that myself and many other forum users won't hesitate to buy Follicept even if they conducted "one properly" planned trial on Devon that wins our confidence.

If IGF-1 really works, the results will be best visible in a buzz cut. Otherwise, the long hair can be combed over to fake results. We have seen this again and again with snake oil doctors.

Guys, I have strong confidence in Follicept's IGF-1 science, but I have 'significant doubts' about Follicept being honest moving forward. They have done a "U-turn" on many things. Some part of me tells me they are trying to pull a fast one and play with the vulnerable feelings of emotional hair loss sufferers.

The following are the red flags:

1) All of a sudden we hear that Devon is not getting a buzz cut in the trial

2) Follicept is wanting to provide a pulse therapy and charge higher $$$$ from the first trial . The sudden increase in price is weird and change of frequency is questionable

3) Originally, they told us they are seeking human derived IGF-1 like incerelex but now we find out that they are using e-coli derived.

We are placing confidence in Follicept and I hope my red flags are proven wrong. I want a cure for this as much as everyone else.

Devon, we are not asking forum trials but for God's sake we demand a fair and proper one person trial before we buy the Indiegogo.

Please buzz cut your hair, take proper pictures with lighting and let us know if this work or not work.

If it does not work, we will still gracefully accept your honesty!

All the best Devon! Looking forward to you in a buzz cut soon. Can't wait for the trials!