Closed Thread
Page 137 of 187 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    We have seen several scammers, some caused people to lose hair (Tom with Nigam) or even almost literally killed people (Wesley with Nigam). So, scammers should be stopped as soon as possible. People also said it in Nigam's case: "Arashi you cant call Nigam a scammer yet, until we have 100% proof". Well I'll tell you what, 100% proof doesnt exist, there are still people who claim Nigam wasn't a scammer (read JarJarbinx'es (="nameless") reply here). But I do know I saved people, not only their money, not only their hair but maybe even literally their lives (google this board for Wesley and Nigam).

You want to shut me up ? Then show me proof that it works !! Not some proof that nobody can verify, but independent proof !
    Jesus H. Christ. There is no proof. It hasn't been tested yet. Follicept has said he's going to look into your independent test idea. That alone should be enough to silence you until we hear back from him.

I'm starting to miss Swooping. At least he was entertaining.

We have seen several scammers, some caused people to lose hair (Tom with Nigam) or even almost literally killed people (Wesley with Nigam). So, scammers should be stopped as soon as possible. People also said it in Nigam's case: "Arashi you cant call Nigam a scammer yet, until we have 100% proof". Well I'll tell you what, 100% proof doesnt exist, there are still people who claim Nigam wasn't a scammer (read JarJarbinx'es (="nameless") reply here). But I do know I saved people, not only their money, not only their hair but maybe even literally their lives (google this board for Wesley and Nigam).

You want to shut me up ? Then show me proof that it works !! Not some proof that nobody can verify, but independent proof !
    Thank you Superman. I alerted you. If they are a scammers, you are a flooder and a slanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger View Post
    Jesus H. Christ. There is no proof. It hasn't been tested yet. Follicept has said he's going to look into your independent test idea. That alone should be enough to silence you until we hear back from him.
    Well then instead all those posts "Arashi this" "Arashi that", focus on follicept and I'll focus on the forum test. Everybody happy.

And you look like a follicept fake account. You really think people will buy into it with new accounts every day ? Just run that forum test, hand us the evidence and shut me up that way ! But going by the way you guys are playing it (trying to shut me up with your fake accounts) I hightly doubt you guys are willing to run that test ... You'll come up with some BS excuse about safety or whatever reason to NOT do that forum test and then present some terrific results yourself that nobody can verify.
    If I were a new "Follicept spy", how would i know about Nigam (photoshop king), Yoram (a leech himself), and JarJarbinx (LMAO)? Paranoia much? Your scam fighting tactics don't apply here. Devon and Dr Hsu are legit!

I'm waiting for Devon's results and nothing more. Even if they fail, they still have my full respect.

Quote Originally Posted by just2hairs View Post
    If I were a new "Follicept spy", how would i know about Nigam (photoshop king), Yoram (a leech himself), and JarJarbinx (LMAO)? Paranoia much? Your scam fighting tactics don't apply here. Devon and Dr Hsu are legit!
    Eh, since I mentioned them several times in the last few days ? And the search function works actually quite well indeed here. How else would an account opened last month know about them ?

Clearly no argument will ever pierce this guy's armor of righteousness.

Moving back to the topic at hand...

Devon, what's the progress on the other ingredients? I recall you saying that you were just waiting on other shipments before you could begin mixing. All according to plan, I hope?

Eh, since I mentioned them several times in the last few days ? And the search function works actually quite well indeed here.
    I have no clue who Nigam and Yoram are and don't care, especially since they were apparently bogus and may have hurt people. I am going to do the right thing by us and by science, and the chips will fall where they may. Will update you when I hear from Dr. Hsu, probably next Tuesday or Wednesday. Not checking the forums this weekend (last weekend was so nice!) and travelling all day Monday, so I will update on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Even though your intentions of saving people might be legit I have been trying to keep up with all the post and can't find a single one of someone asking to be saved from potential scammers, and its always important to keep in mind that offering help often requires someone asking for it.

Its not right to assume that the rest of us are a group of uninformed helpless baldies without the ability to evaluate for our self what is best for us.

No one is jumping to conclusion yet and whatever we say right now is pure speculation. Please let us wait for some results and them your comments and analysis will be welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger View Post
    Devon, what's the progress on the other ingredients? I recall you saying that you were just waiting on other shipments before you could begin mixing. All according to plan, I hope?
    This is what we all should be waiting for at this point...

I hope they are still on track to have the first test batch next week!

What's that you say? Previous scammers almost killed people with untested products? Yet you want Follicept to send an untested treatment out to forum members? Sounds like great logic there my friend...

The issues you've had with previous scammers is exactly what Devon/Follicept is trying to avoid by doing a convenience and then local trial.