Closed Thread
Page 113 of 187 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    This thread has 200.000 views. Selling their scam for 6 months would make a decent bag of money.
    Laughable that your STILL calling this a scam and its not even on sale. Wait, let them run trials, and if it fails then bash them. If your hair looks anything like your avatar, pray to God that this works and they release it asap

This thread has 200.000 views. Selling their scam for 6 months would make a decent bag of money.
    50 people read all 112 pages onces. There's some ten and thousands of views for you. Lurkers looking for updates revisiting the thread every so often, that ups the count. People having posted and looking for replies every minute, so there's a few more views for you. It's not like it has 200.000 unique paying customers waiting to throw money at Follicept.

This thread has 200.000 views.
    About 50.000 are from Keki though

Quote Originally Posted by cr1mson View Post
    Laughable that your STILL calling this a scam and its not even on sale. Wait, let them run trials, and if it fails then bash them. If your hair looks anything like your avatar, pray to God that this works and they release it asap
    Did you follow yoram here? He operated the exact same way. He turned out to be a scammer though of course noobs like yourself where defending him till the very end. So, the only thing laughable here is your comment.

And if you don't even know where my forum pic comes from, then you are even more clueless than I figured.

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    Better therapeutic effect from a MUCH lower dosage does not mean "stronger sides."
    I hope so, but how do you know that ?

Until we know how exactly they achieved better therapeutic effect we can't really be sure.

Did you follow yoram here? He operated the exact same way. He turned out to be a scammer though of course noobs like yourself where defending him till the very least. So, the only thing laughable here is your comment.

And if you don't even know where my forum pic comes from, then you are even more clueless than I figured.
    your avatar is the most laughable thing here. If that is indeed how you look, i now understand why you are so bitter. Sorry brother. Just hang in there. Hopefully Follicept comes through for us. We will know A LOT more next week

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    About 50.000 are from Keki though
    Hahahaha, after breakbot you get the best comment of this whole thread dude! Pure gold lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    your avatar is the most laughable thing here. If that is indeed how you look, i now understand why you are so bitter. Sorry brother. Just hang in there. Hopefully Follicept comes through for us. We will know A LOT more next week
    Haha you also don't even know where my avatar comes from... No wonder you guys are defending this shill. You have been sleeping under a rock for the last 2 years

Did you follow yoram here? He operated the exact same way. He turned out to be a scammer though of course noobs like yourself where defending him till the very least. So, the only thing laughable here is your comment.

Lol you can preach and say whatever you want, at the end of the day no one is gonna be offended by some dude on a balding forum. I have no idea who Yoram is here, or where the pic is, because I dont spend the whole day on here like you. Just because someone else was a scammer doesn't mean this guy is. He is being honest and fully transparent, give him a chance. The amount of pessimism and negativity on this forum is incredible. You would think that there would be a little more hope on a balding forum. Anyway sorry for taking this off topic guys.

Finasteride IS a cure! Sure it doesn't work for everybody but which medicine does? It's proven highly effective in FDA clinical trials. Merck would be willing to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for a way to deliver it without the horrible sides. Yet Devon is here trying to convince some baldies instead of selling his product to Merck. How you guys don't see through this scam is really beyond me.
    Sigh. So the fact that they are not selling the vehicle to Merck as of now is a sign that they are a scam. I see. The fact they want to try something they believe could be effective (with a completely new delivery system) is a sign that they are a scam. Got it.