Closed Thread
Page 108 of 187 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Oh I can recall quite a few and they ALL turned out to be scammers, without any exceptions. Like Dr Nigam, Dr Gho, Yoram etc.
    Thank you so much everybody for pushing Devon and potential future companies/scientists away from the forum. Its funny how this forum complaint when companies gives no or too little information (Like Histogen, Replicel...), and automatically call companies that are open and honest a scam.

Why do you involve at all in something you don't believe in? Maybe you think that you save us ignorant people from getting hurt from false hope by spreading your negativism? You are not. Let me quote the Swedish poet Gustav Geijer: "Better listen to a string that brakes than to never stretch a bow" (my translation)

By the way, Dr Carlos K Wesley has also participated in this forum. Since there are no exceptions in your opinion Arashi, will you tell Dr Wesley that he also is a "scammer" too when you meet him next time?

Quote Originally Posted by just2hairs View Post
    Devon, all those commotions are just background noise to me and most of the folks here. I'm waiting for the life changing news from you...please please let this work. But even if it fails, thank you for the transparency and your time.
    yes

For the first time in my life i want this thread moderated and trolls kicked out, it's pointless it's obvious it's not a scam, we have a real company that want to launch other products in the future, we have an address a face and every name involved in this, every law and rule respected, they are not selling nothing right now, they answered every single questions even provocative ones, and they will provide proof of their work even if it's a cosmetic, it's a really sensitive topic since it involve our hairs and i understand better then anyone else the pain and the fear of their hope being crashed, but at this point this accusations leads only to page and pages of flame, and the same trolls had the opportunity to explain their point of view anyway sadly, now i don't want another 50 pages of the same argument all over again, expecially next weeks when this thread gonna explode with pics posted, they don't want to save people wallet from scam anyway, they are here just to post " I told you!!!! AHAHAHA" if it doesn't work so they can boost their shitty ego.
    Last edited by Winston; 04-15-2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    For the first time in my life i want this thread moderated and trolls kicked out, it's pointless it's obvious it's not a scam, we have a real company that want to launch other products in the future, we have an address a face and every name involved in this, every law and rule respected, they are not selling nothing right now, they answered every single questions even provocative ones, and they will provide proof of their work even if it's a cosmetic, it's a really sensitive topic since it involve our hairs and i understand better then anyone else the pain and the fear of their hope being crashed, but at this point this accusations leads only to page and pages of flame, and the same trolls had the opportunity to explain their point of view anyway sadly, now i don't want another 50 pages of the same argument all over again, expecially next weeks when this thread gonna explode with pics posted, they don't want to save people wallet from scam anyway, they are here just to post " I told you!!!! AHAHAHA" if it doesn't work so they can boost their shitty ego.
    Kick them out, they can open their own circlejerk thread if they want but keep this one clear, for the thousands of lurkers, for better readability and for ourself
    Do your research, newbie. ALL the scammers we've seen on this board had a 'real' company. People like Yoram weren't selling anything neither when they came to this board. They all answered every question. Ergo, you are the only troll here, all your points are invalid. In fact, such a new account and such a fan of this product already, makes your account quite suspicious. It seems Follicept already has their fake accounts ready, which are going to post their success stories when the product is available.

In fact, all the people who have serious doubts about Follicept are older accounts who have been visiting this forum for years. And all the haters of the doubters, all the guys hyping the product already are new accounts. Might be just the lack of experience and noobishness of the newer visitors, but would also make a lot of sense that it's just follicept themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post

This topic is pure entertainment value, go read it all. You are going to laugh your ass off.

We both know this isn't going to work. I know even doctors who tried injecting IGF-1 alongside 9 other growth factors years ago for instance Alvi Armani. We both know that injections with direct cell contact are extremely efficient, just as in vitro. Even with compounds like botox which is 150kDa (!), which is injected intradermally, or subcutaneously. To even think that IGF-1 will work; a compound which is widely available cheaply made by recombinant dna technology. Every drug delivery expert will say this.

And outperforming minoxidil or even coming close? Haha, even replicel, aderans and histogen can't come close to the growth mean values of minoxidil. But yes IGF-1 our holy compound surely will!

Then people always complain about why we don't have a cure or better treatments. How ironic haha. It's almost as if people want to stay bald.
    This is exactly what i believe too. But it's meaningless. This thread is full of trolls came out from nowhere to defend this follicept. Some other guys want to believe anything that could give them some hope.
    Anyway i hope this madness in this thread to be continued just for the entertainment.

[QUOTE=Swooping;203846]Haha. Arashi go read further in the topic I kinda trolled and took the turn into the positive direction. You know what they did? They updated ******************* with all the information I provided. Little did anyone know this;

Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Do your research, newbie. ALL the scammers we've seen on this board had a 'real' company. People like Yoram weren't selling anything neither when they came to this board. They all answered every question. Ergo, you are the only troll here, all your points are invalid. In fact, such a new account and such a fan of this product already, makes your account quite suspicious. It seems Follicept already has their fake accounts ready, which are going to post their success stories when the product is available.

In fact, all the people who have serious doubts about Follicept are older accounts who have been visiting this forum for years. And all the haters of the doubters, all the guys hyping the product already are new accounts. Might be just the lack of experience and noobishness of the newer visitors, but would also make a lot of sense that it's just follicept themselves.
    Spot on. Nobody literally nobody shows real interest in this on other big forums, or for that fact on smaller private forums. They literally mark it off as snake-oil until hard evidence is provided. Yet this is different and indeed new accounts all pop up. The worst thing of it all is that those new accounts will attack people who are skeptical. That's a huge alarm.

For all the other people I want to explain that there is a fine line to the definition of "scamming". Kenji Okajima has beastly credentials, way more than Dr. Hsu. Yet he praises shit products and is a fraud. Tamim Hamid of the Theradome, was a goddamn NASA scientist. Keratene Retard which is made by L'oreal and have run double placebo controlled trials is verified by the University of Brussels by a team of several people with extremely high credentials too. So are they scammers? Well probably not, cause they genuinely believe in the product, right? Or are they? Or perhaps a better word is delusional?

By the way Keki is definitely a troll shill account. You can't be possibly that hyped for a product and constantly attack people who are skeptical. We have all rights to be skeptical until huge valid independent results are provided. I think me and I think Arashi want to keep you guys sharp. An informed, educated community is stronger than you ever could imagine. A easy to manipulated, easy to be hyped community is extremely bad for innovation and real progress. If people in the past wouldn't that susceptible to their emotions you would probably be sitting with way better treatments now. Wait for hard goddamn evidence. Don't even believe Devon on his word. If we would believe on people their word as I said we would transform everyone from NW6 to NW1, Dr. Gho could already do that LOL.

Have a nice day.

[QUOTE=Hairismylife;203907]
    Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Haha. Arashi go read further in the topic I kinda trolled and took the turn into the positive direction. You know what they did? They updated ******************* with all the information I provided. Little did anyone know this;

Is that true?
    You can verify. Read this topic and check their site. You can also read about Kenji .

Try to google "follicept forum", you will find French, Spanish, Italian, German, Turkish forums talking about this using this thread as a reference point.
    There surely are a lot of people lurking this thread, and some of those decided to subscribe. Does it sounds so unlikely?

It's pointless to answer you but i will for one last time, i'm active in other 4 forums with different nicknames, i subscribed here just for follicept indeed so he could answer my questions but i'm active in every interesting thread in this section from bim to seti and cb and if you notice every post i made are in the central europe hours and asked Devon multiple time about europe release but you are too to read the thread. Or maybe do you want a picture of my collapsed top head, here we go http://i.imgur.com/Fqtv9KC.jpg?1 do i qualify as legit balding user? I'm near nw3 or totally in nw3 area according to this pic, and i don't even know if propecia can restore enought density to cover my scalp anymore so yes follicpet is one of my first interest right now because i don't want to use rogaine anyway, only propecia if it fail

This is enough for you or do you want my passport and ip location track? my god
    Last edited by Winston; 04-15-2015 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

[QUOTE=Swooping;203908]Spot on. Nobody literally nobody shows real interest in this on other big forums, or for that fact on smaller private forums. They literally mark it off as snake-oil until hard evidence is provided. Yet this is different and indeed new accounts all pop up. The worst thing of it all is that those new accounts will attack people who are skeptical. That's a huge alarm.

For all the other people I want to explain that there is a fine line to the definition of "scamming". Kenji Okajima has beastly credentials, way more than Dr. Hsu. Yet he praises shit products and is a fraud. Tamim Hamid of the Theradome, was a goddamn NASA scientist. Keratene Retard which is made by L'oreal and have run double placebo controlled trials is verified by the University of Brussels by a team of several people with extremely high credentials too. So are they scammers? Well probably not, cause they genuinely believe in the product, right? Or are they? Or perhaps a better word is delusional?

By the way Keki is definitely a troll shill account. You can't be possibly that hyped for a product and constantly attack people who are skeptical. We have all rights to be skeptical until huge valid independent results are provided. I think me and I think Arashi want to keep you guys sharp. An informed, educated community is stronger than you ever could imagine. A easy to manipulated, easy to be hyped community is extremely bad for innovation and real progress. If people in the past wouldn't that susceptible to their emotions you would probably be sitting with way better treatments now. Wait for hard goddamn evidence. Don't even believe Devon on his word. If we would believe on people their word as I said we would transform everyone from NW6 to NW1, Dr. Gho could already do that LOL.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post

You can verify. Read this topic and check their site. You can also read about Kenji .
    Please quote.
    Follicept copied you? I wanna see.