+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hr23+

Thumbs up Hr23+

Has anyone tried HR23+ supplement for hair health?
    This new supplement looks really good and I'm keen to give it a try. The additives look really good and it doesn't make any far fetched claims.
    I'm very realistic when it comes to my hair loss, especially after wasting a lot of money of hair pills in the past, so I'm not expecting miracle workers.

what new snake oil is this?

Quote Originally Posted by KMoney View Post
    Has anyone tried HR23+ supplement for hair health?
    This new supplement looks really good and I'm keen to give it a try. The additives look really good and it doesn't make any far fetched claims.
    I'm very realistic when it comes to my hair loss, especially after wasting a lot of money of hair pills in the past, so I'm not expecting miracle workers.

Biotin and Saw palmetto.

Weeeee...

except those aren't the revolutionary ingredients they are advertising
    Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Biotin and Saw palmetto.

Weeeee...

Just purchased three bottles of the tablets. Let's see how this goes...

Ok, so as promised here are my early results taking HR23+ hair tablets.

I've been using these tablets for 8 weeks and the early signs are promising. I suffer from norwood 2-3 and initially wanted something that could thicken the hair. After just 2 weeks of taking HR23+ my hair definitely feels and looks thicker, which I am really pleased about. I've also noticed much less hair falling out.

Before I started taking HR23+ I was taking pure saw palmetto tablets and minoxidil. As I've mentioned on another post, I was taking TRX2 for a while but that didn't work. HR23+ seems to be working well for me. It has steadied the ship somewhat so I can't complain. I'm continuing to use 3% minoxidil in conjunction with HR23+.

I shall give you guys an update after the third month with pictures too.

Well its end of nov 2015 are you still using hr23? if so have you got any regrowth? or are you a shill for this company.

Yawn... Its a con ffs...

Hi doke,

I am most definitely not a 'shill' for this company. Funny how everyone gets accused of being one when writing a good review.

Yeah, I am still using HR23+ and have pretty much stuck to the daily dosage apart from one week in August when I was away on holiday. I haven't seen any real noticable signs of new hair growth yet, apart from a few hairs sprouting on my temples, but I don't lose hair anymore which is really positive. I've stopped using Minoxidil as it was giving me severe headaches, so it's just HR23+ tablets I am taking on its own.

Like I said, I don't have high expectations, so all things considered I am very pleased with the results of these tablets. The only complaint I would make about this is that the tablets are rather large and quite hard to swallow, which isn't great, but overall I am pleased.

What treatment are you currently on?

Hi many thanks for your reply I see hr23 also has a topical as well now but the whole product is a bit pricey.
    There is also not many ways to get user info for many natural products if there was a product that really gave regrowth for male pattern hairloss im sure everyone would be talking about it.
    But anyway if its working for you good luck it would really need some trials with before and after pictures to really prove something worked and over 6 to 12 months.