+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hr23+

Hi doke, what treatment are you currently on, may I ask? I've tried to stay away from Propecia because of the side-effects. A friend of mine tried it and his side-effects were just dreadful, so yeah, I agree it's always best to go natural. Our health is far more important than our hair

Yeah, most of the decent products out there are a bit pricey, which was my initial concern. Most companies offer generous discounts if you approach them directly before purchasing your first order. I managed to get big discounts on Medigro and Regaine from Chemist Direct a couple of years back, but I don't know why I bothered - they were both total rubbish!

Quote Originally Posted by KMoney View Post
    Hi doke, what treatment are you currently on, may I ask? I've tried to stay away from Propecia because of the side-effects. A friend of mine tried it and his side-effects were just dreadful, so yeah, I agree it's always best to go natural. Our health is far more important than our hair

Yeah, most of the decent products out there are a bit pricey, which was my initial concern. Most companies offer generous discounts if you approach them directly before purchasing your first order. I managed to get big discounts on Medigro and Regaine from Chemist Direct a couple of years back, but I don't know why I bothered - they were both total rubbish!
    Hi K I am on proscar 5mgs twice a week and hair has thickened and no side effects some will get but its quite well tolerated as with anything natural or drugs orals you can get sides.
    Even some like me got upset tummy from saw palmetto at least the drugs do have quite a lot taking them and trials for safety.
    But I am still thinking will a topical dht inhibitor work better such as finasteride as with orals the liver has to process it, that's why body builders inject steroids rather than take orally.
    And there is minoxidil with finasteride added that maybe better than oral so no fear of side effects perhaps and use with hr23 if you can afford it.
    By the way k have you seen there is a new topical hr23 to go with the orals.

I did reply to this but it didn't publish!!
    Anyway, yeah your treatment plan sounds pretty potent. Good luck with that
    Yep, I have seen the Hr23+ serum but I've not tried it yet. Ingredients look good though, but for just a 30ml bottle, I reckon this stuff is pretty potent. Best wait for some more reviews to pop up before buying.
    Oh and saw palmetto has worked well for me over the years. It's a really reliable extract that has definitely shown results in my hair.

I have been using HR23 for nearly one year and it is by far the most effective supplement that I have tried for my hair. I suffered from chronic hair loss particularly after giving birth (twice) and tried everything from minoxidil, serums, shampoos and other tablets but nothing worked, that's until I tried Hr23 and I've been amazed by the results. The rate of my shedding has been reduced significantly and my hair strands are growing in thicker and stronger. This supplement has over-exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it highly.