+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I'd like to know what costarellis prescribes to his patients when fin/minox are ineffective or gives sides, i don't think i will just say "wait for 2-3 years, then what survives will be fine with my new cure", we need to follow him and his study indirectly

Cotsarellis is not treating patients with hair loss. He is a researcher not an HT doctor. He would probably be the last to prescribe you propecia, most dermatologists who are not HT docs are very wary of this drug. My own dermatologist will not prescribe it. And there is nothing legal out there besides fin and minox.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    it's actualy to the other half of continent lol if you mean costarellis, penn uni in philadelphia

No one seems to care going there to ask some news, like if their product is have some magical vehicle which target the scalp or is the same as oc/seti we can order now so we can actually have an idea if works or not

Dude can you stop confusing people on here when you don't know what you're talking about? Please? The correct dermatologist is in San Diego. he works for Kythera and I forget his name right now. Cotsarellis is in philly and meeting with him might be possible, and he might tell you something about setipiprant, but you'd have to be pretty astute, he's obvi not going to recommend a drug that is not FDA approved for you to use yet. He might be able to talk about these discoveries, though probably not in detail.

I think the doc is san diego is a better bet, he might be able to tell us how long it will take for kythera to develop setipiprant, the future of treatments, etc, and if you're really smart you mat be able to get him to talk about how high the dose is etc. If you hint that you're trying to make it yourself he is not gonna tell you shit. they are trying to protect this drug, which they have bought the rights to. He also worked for allergen, so he prob knows more about BIM, and might tell us when its gonna arrive.

San Diego, damn. Thought it was the LA area. Without a car out there that's tough. Will still look into him/his office in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    I'd like to know what costarellis prescribes to his patients when fin/minox are ineffective or gives sides, i don't think i will just say "wait for 2-3 years, then what survives will be fine with my new cure", we need to follow him and his study indirectly
    As soon as it stops snowing every day here I might get an appointment and try exactly this. That's exactly what I've been worrying about myself anyway, setipiprant aside, and since he's actually an expert on it what better person to ask

I'm sorry for the confusion, anyway i didn't mention a random external doc, if somone knows everything this is cotsarellis (http://www.pennmedicine.org/provider...rge-cotsarelis there is a giant appointment button, i don't know how it works in usa but in my country 95% of top notch researcher and freaking nobel prize actually visit and have patients), anyway i agree with you will be better an internal, less known doc for sure

Sdsurfin, were you previously referring to Frederick Beddingfield, III, M.D? He is the Chief Medical Officer of Kythera and was previously working for Allergan. Looks like he is on staff at UCLA: https://www.uclahealth.org/provider/...ngfield-md-phd

What happened to the posts about the Setipip group buy?

Quote Originally Posted by nave13579 View Post
    What happened to the posts about the Setipip group buy?
    These types of posts are in direct violation of our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service.
    Please take the time to read our TOS in its entirety before posting.