+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    yeah i don't know why no one has volunteered to go see that dermatologist. it would be very helpful to know where we stand, and to weasel some info. all it takes is making an appointment with the guy.

I'm not sure which thread had the details, but I think he was in the LA area if I'm remembering right? Can you tell me the details (his name, office, whatever)? I'm going to be in LA in about a month, I might just try this.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Yes, if we can get setipiprant we will be taking it orally. If we can't get it, and we can just get OC, then we will apply OC topically.
    How would you mix them and take the drug?

Quote Originally Posted by RU58841 View Post
    I'm not sure which thread had the details, but I think he was in the LA area if I'm remembering right? Can you tell me the details (his name, office, whatever)? I'm going to be in LA in about a month, I might just try this.
    it's actualy to the other half of continent lol if you mean costarellis, penn uni in philadelphia

No one seems to care going there to ask some news, like if their product is have some magical vehicle which target the scalp or is the same as oc/seti we can order now so we can actually have an idea if works or not

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    it's actualy to the other half of continent lol if you mean costarellis, penn uni in philadelphia

No one seems to care going there to ask some news, like if their product is have some magical vehicle which target the scalp or is the same as oc/seti we can order now so we can actually have an idea if works or not
    Wait, is Costarellis the dermatologist that just anyone can get an appointment with? If so, even better! I live in Philadelphia

Somebody confirm please

Quote Originally Posted by RU58841 View Post
    Wait, is Costarellis the dermatologist that just anyone can get an appointment with? If so, even better! I live in Philadelphia

Somebody confirm please
    You can get an apt with him. There was one poster on the forums who introduced him to finasteride years back.

that's awsome, we now have just to think what questions will give us the most usefull informations in order to test for ourself or get similar working pg2d blocker waiting for seti, we don't have a couple of years, we need something now

"First off I'd like to thank you for agreeing to meet with me today Mr. Cotsarelis, you don't mind if I call you George, do ya? Great, so anyway Georgie boy, I don't like to beat around the bush so I'm gonna get right to it...
    About that hairloss treatment you've been working on this past decade, you know the one that you patented and licensed out to that big company recently, the potentially million dollar generating treatment, yeah you know the one... Well the thing is I'm not keen on the idea of waiting and paying, so it would be great if you could go ahead and disclose the treatment to me right now, free of charge, so I can share it on the Internet..."

well that's sound exactly what a desperate like me could do LOL, anyway we need to get a usefull info, otherwise it's pointless lol

we can ask him what kind of treatment we can get while waiting for something new, without mentioning seti, he can say he have sides with fina and minox doesn't work and shit like that, he can give him something similar to the pg2d blocker he is working on

Or maybe somethign like "doc i've read you ar eworking on something big, can i swallow every pg2d blockers i find and get a similar working effect" lol

NO. it's not cots. It's the dermatologist who works for Kythera. Sdsurfin found his information and posted it in one of the 3-4 setipiprant threads that are on here. That's who you need to set up an appointment with.

Quote Originally Posted by EXprettyboy View Post
    "First off I'd like to thank you for agreeing to meet with me today Mr. Cotsarelis, you don't mind if I call you George, do ya? Great, so anyway Georgie boy, I don't like to beat around the bush so I'm gonna get right to it...
    About that hairloss treatment you've been working on this past decade, you know the one that you patented and licensed out to that big company recently, the potentially million dollar generating treatment, yeah you know the one... Well the thing is I'm not keen on the idea of waiting and paying, so it would be great if you could go ahead and disclose the treatment to me right now, free of charge, so I can share it on the Internet..."

lol nailed it. Talking to Cots about the treatment itself is probably not a problem as he is probably willing to talk about it but up to a certain point. He's obv not going to go into concentration, vehicle, etc.