+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default OC and setipip news

So I contacted another company, and i think we can get OC or setipip from them at a better price than kane. the guy was really helpful.
    Please everyone who is interested in a safe hair maintenance drug, email them at this website http://teamtlr.com and let them know of your interest. you don't have to say much, just that you want OC and setipip. the important thing is to make them realize the possible demand. Even if you are skeptical, help us to get this out there for some people to test and report back with. This was the reply they sent me:

"We can look into this. Need to know:

What is the current format (total amount OC and concentration/solvent) and pricing as being sold? remitted in full detail or link/et al. likely best.
    What number of researcher and what estimated average monthly allocation would most make in general for this?
    What would be the equivalent dose of setipiprant?
    Why can't these have better and simpler names? (that's a joke, lol)

From that we could assess.
    These things take some time and effort, but we can potentially offer this at a superior basis within a strong demand in due time if all the information is provided and 'makes sense' for us to proceed.

Best!
    TeamTLR"

the dude at TLR is seeing if he can get a 3% solution at like 150 bucks per gram. That means half of what kane charges. The more people we can get to contact this guy at TLR the more he will be inspired to do this and if this works i think the price will drop just like it did with RU.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    the dude at TLR is seeing if he can get a 3% solution at like 150 bucks per gram. That means half of what kane charges. The more people we can get to contact this guy at TLR the more he will be inspired to do this and if this works i think the price will drop just like it did with RU.
    So should we just email them saying we are interested in OC and setipip?

Can you post the email, I'm having trouble with it when trying to hit the contact us button on the page. I'd be more than happy to share my interest to them.

Good job SD. I contacted both Kane and TLR to show them my interest.

Regarding the 3% solution at ~$150/gram, this would only mast a month no? Still pretty expensive but yeah, it's a lot better than with Kane. How does he know what the right vehicle would be btw?

If someone is up to it, they should make an info post that quickly goes over setipiprant (benefits, scientific backing, briefly how it works), as well as explain why it is now relevant (Kythera, Dr. Cots), and pitch it as a true (possibly better, definitely safer) alternative to fin. Can then add how we can potentially get it now (sooner) if we get support and enough people to email kane/MTL.

This post can be posted on other forums, especially forums where new age technologies aren't discussed. In mind, I had reddit (www.reddit.com/r/tressless) - it is a supportive community of about 3000 people who want to fix and prevent hairloss, however they're still stuck on the big 3 (minox, niz, fin) with no discussion of further treatments. Countless people on this forum express fear with fin sides, and I think they would jump at the opportunity of something as safe and potentially promising as setipip as a way to maintain their hair - they just need someone to show them. I guarantee we can get lots of people on this forum to email kane/MTL.

Thoughts?

Hello,

I've just email tlr to show my interest in oc | set and they asked me in return what would be a reasonable price for me ?

Actually I don't know what to answer now..

Quote Originally Posted by nave13579 View Post
    If someone is up to it, they should make an info post that quickly goes over setipiprant (benefits, scientific backing, briefly how it works), as well as explain why it is now relevant (Kythera, Dr. Cots), and pitch it as a true (possibly better, definitely safer) alternative to fin. Can then add how we can potentially get it now (sooner) if we get support and enough people to email kane/MTL.

This post can be posted on other forums, especially forums where new age technologies aren't discussed. In mind, I had reddit (www.reddit.com/r/tressless) - it is a supportive community of about 3000 people who want to fix and prevent hairloss, however they're still stuck on the big 3 (minox, niz, fin) with no discussion of further treatments. Countless people on this forum express fear with fin sides, and I think they would jump at the opportunity of something as safe and potentially promising as setipip as a way to maintain their hair - they just need someone to show them. I guarantee we can get lots of people on this forum to email kane/MTL.

Thoughts?

Do it. I've posted tons of info about both drugs on here. I think using setipiprant at the asthma dose is the best bet, especially after the reliability of the guy who was maintaining on OC was recently questioned. We just have to show enough interest to get the right dose of setipip at the right price.

Do it. I've posted tons of info about both drugs on here. I think using setipiprant at the asthma dose is the best bet, especially after the reliability of the guy who was maintaining on OC was recently questioned. We just have to show enough interest to get the right dose of setipip at the right price.
    It's a solid idea.

I'd have to agree on that. Can you post the email for the tlr shop, my comp won't open the tab to contact them so I sort of need a direct email.

IMPORTANT. does anyone know this companies reputation? It is necessary we get this tested from a 3rd party for purity as well. Anyone want to do this? Or know where we could do this? We could all pitch in to pay for it