Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 20legend
    • Feb 2015

TeamTLR just replied:

Make sure to register to be on the mailing list on the site for updates as we are working hard on it but it will take some time.

Hoping to relay some word or put the item up in 1-3 weeks, so look out on New Arrivals!

As well, though I know that is your research priority, we have many strong anti-aging agents that do have indication to act to preserve natural hair color, hair texture, hair growth/health, as well as of course overall health and longevity relating anti-aging.

If you wish to inform any community to take heed of such as well, it may be worthwhile to note. Or to send word to someone with clout in such a community/forums.

Many thanks!

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 20legend
      TeamTLR just replied:

Make sure to register to be on the mailing list on the site for updates as we are working hard on it but it will take some time.

Hoping to relay some word or put the item up in 1-3 weeks, so look out on New Arrivals!

As well, though I know that is your research priority, we have many strong anti-aging agents that do have indication to act to preserve natural hair color, hair texture, hair growth/health, as well as of course overall health and longevity relating anti-aging.

If you wish to inform any community to take heed of such as well, it may be worthwhile to note. Or to send word to someone with clout in such a community/forums.

Many thanks!

I got the same exact reply. I hope they really do get it up in this time and this is something that comes to fruition.

Comment

• heyhowareyou47
        • Feb 2015

does anyone know a lab where we can get it tested to make sure it's legit?

Comment

• robjacksen
          • Feb 2015

Just emailed as well. I been a lurker for a couple years, finally decided to post. I saw something about OC helping reduce oil on the face, I get a little shinny here and there, so sounds like I might kill two birds with one stone?

Comment

• sdsurfin
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by heyhowareyou47
            does anyone know a lab where we can get it tested to make sure it's legit?
            This lab is legit.

Comment

• dontwanttobald
              • Mar 2015

Any update with how this is going?

Comment

• liba
                • Mar 2015

The website seems not working??

Comment

• dontwanttobald
                  • Mar 2015

no it doesn't but I assume people emailed while it was still up? did anyone get a reply? I'm really pushing towards getting on seti/OC cos I really want to maintain what I have without using an AA

Comment

• Follisket
                    • Aug 2014

Ok guys, but am I the only one who has no idea how to even use (mix/dose) OC or seti? I mean, it's just sorta hard to get the ball rolling and try to drive the price down when you have no idea what you're aiming for. I for one don't even know how much I would need per day/month for maintenance, much less what that would amount to cost-wise - and I might not be the only one.
                    Maybe it would be a good idea to eventually start a thread on OC/seti use and mixing similar to hellouser's Complete RU58841 Usage Guide(?)
                    And thanks to everyone for putting so much effort into this.

Comment

• Keki
                      • Mar 2015

we don't even know what dose have a statistical value, we cannot order thousands of dollar of product if we don't know if the keithera seti have a specific ingredient which target the right pathway while the normal oc/seti can work just for ashma... we need more info somehow

Comment

• RockyMtn
                        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Follisket
                        Ok guys, but am I the only one who has no idea how to even use (mix/dose) OC or seti? I mean, it's just sorta hard to get the ball rolling and try to drive the price down when you have no idea what you're aiming for. I for one don't even know how much I would need per day/month for maintenance, much less what that would amount to cost-wise - and I might not be the only one.
                        Maybe it would be a good idea to eventually start a thread on OC/seti use and mixing similar to hellouser's Complete RU58841 Usage Guide(?)
                        I'm in the same boat here - I'm ready to give an OC mixture a try, but I can't find any consensus on best vehicle, strength, etc. I agree, if someone who has done this could put a basic guide together, that would be awesome. In the meantime, I've been reading through this thread and taking notes (hope it's OK to link to another board) : http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...hreadid=110590

Still would love to hear from someone here who has had success with OC and how they made their batch.

Comment

• KO1
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Keki
                          we don't even know what dose have a statistical value, we cannot order thousands of dollar of product if we don't know if the keithera seti have a specific ingredient which target the right pathway while the normal oc/seti can work just for ashma... we need more info somehow
                          We can use the asthma trial amount.250mg sounds decent.

Comment

• sdsurfin
                            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Follisket
                            Just waiting on the guy to get back to us with a price still. Hang tight. When we figure it out I will start a new thread. Unless you're rich, Don't buy any of this stuff from Kane, its a rip off.

Comment

• kantian
                              • Jul 2014

Thanks again for your efforts sdsurfin. I'm basically going to do as you say. This forum needs a leader and some followers, so I'm happy to enlist as a follower.

When I last checked, the teamTLR website was down.

Comment

• diffuseloser
                                • Sep 2014

Can't wait to try this stuff out but won't be buying from Kane. He's milked me dry with RU already. Thanks for all the input guys this forum has really been smoking the past couple of weeks and we seem to have a lot of new options coming our way. Been interesting reading that's for sure.

Comment

Working...