+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I have 10k put into Kythera stock, and I've been in contact with them numerous times. The trial will start the beginning of 2016, and then they will have to collect data and then publish it. End of 2017 at the soonest, 2018 more likely. I didn't realize you were a doctor or researcher who knew everything about the drug and how it will affect everyone's hair. Why don't you enlighten us?

Proscar was in almost the same situation before propecia was released, people jumped on it early because of factual evidence and saved their hair.
    Well, as you said they plan on doing a POC and based on that (if results are positive) they will immediately jump into a phase 3. During a phase 3 they can apply for an NDA with the FDA and hopefully a commercial release. Based on that, we should expect this product at around 2-2.5 years. Hopefully as time goes by we can figure out a homemade formula with a pgd2 blocker and people can jump off the fin if they want.

Great investment BTW

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I have 10k put into Kythera stock, and I've been in contact with them numerous times. The trial will start the beginning of 2016, and then they will have to collect data and then publish it. End of 2017 at the soonest, 2018 more likely. I didn't realize you were a doctor or researcher who knew everything about the drug and how it will affect everyone's hair. Why don't you enlighten us?

Proscar was in almost the same situation before propecia was released, people jumped on it early because of factual evidence and saved their hair.
    We are talking about oc and RU here?

If you are in contact with Kythera. Did Actelion notice effects on hair during their trial? It would be curious to know whySeti and not TM/OC

I'll use as much as I can based on price. Hopefully if it's not enough it'll at least slow loss.

I purchased the OC ethanol from Kane. I will be adding 10mg of OC along with usual 20MG RU to my 6ml neogenic capsule solution that I apply all 6ml to my diffuse thinning every night. Will shake and dissolve. I already do this every night. Neogenic is a good vehicle.

My biggest issue is the annoying ass MPB itch. It wasnt bad when on minox but after dropping minox, RU can only minimize it so much I still get it.

sdsurfin,

Are you using Zyrtec orally or topically? If topically, how do you filter out the excipients?

I used both OC salt and OC ethanol. OC salt the original did halt my abnormal shedding in about two days. I really couldn't believe it. But it became a real issue to dissolve and use it in a consistent way. Shedding crept back up. The craziest part about the experience was the intense itching I would get when I tried to get off of it (I don't have issues with itching, only high shedding). I really got scared that the itch wasn't going to stop. All in all, it was a crazy ride.

So, of course I had to try again with the ethanol version. There was still a very real problem with solubility. It did nothing to stop or slow down the shedding. I even asked Kane for my money back. Didn't hear from him after that. Haha. I backed off of buying from him after that for a long while.

That's so strange, you're not the first person I've heard say it stopped their shed and then stopped working. How long did it take for the itch to go back down after you stopped using it?

FeelsBad,

I would be guessing at this point. But I would think no longer then a week? But a week of intense itching, when you never had itching before, feels like eternity.

It's crazy making trying to understand why it didn't continue to work. Acclimation? maybe.

I guess I feel I was worse off from having tried it, but I do think that it's solubility issues was a big part of the problem. I am not too familiar with TM, but the water soluble part does make it seem more interesting...

Im thinking of giving this a try, but does anyone know exactly how to prepare?
    Would it be similar to the RU pre, Dissolve in Ethanol and add PG or Dimethyl Isosorbide as the carrier?

oops forget my previous post, I just found the OC guide in another thread. Im going to give this a try soon as RU has really done nothing to stop the shedding after 1.5 months of usage