+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Swooping why are you keep posting negative comments on Pgd2 when their is solid science behind? Seems you only support RU but RU should only be a bridge of time considering it's safety profile. I would definitely lower my RU dosage to 2% if I get OC.
    Plus, we are seeking regrowth treatment and Bim seems able to do something. Most of us would be happy if itcdan bring us back 1 norwood.

Quote Originally Posted by HairlossAt15 View Post
    Best option is to wait for the poc trial to be completed with Kythera. Then we will have concrete data on humans seeing how effective gpr44 blockers really are. Will also know correct dosage, safety and health risks etc
    Because we won't know results until 2018. Furthermore, it's backed by cots work and doesnt have a dangerous side effect profile

Best bet is to work with the other guy and not cane. He cut the price to a tenth of what kane advertised. Only question left is to figure out which compound makes the most sense. That TM drug is looking pretty good if it dissolves in water. Maybe trade off one day on that topically and one day on setipip orally. I have high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Best bet is to work with the other guy and not cane. He cut the price to a tenth of what kane advertised. Only question left is to figure out which compound makes the most sense. That TM drug is looking pretty good if it dissolves in water. Maybe trade off one day on that topically and one day on setipip orally. I have high hopes.
    He cut OC to a tenth? $27 a gram? What did he say about setipiprant

sorry he hasn't priced OC yet. he priced setipiprant at 300 for 15 grams. my mistake. but OC will prob be similar or cheaper because it is not licensed in the US.

sorry he hasn't priced OC yet. he priced setipiprant at 300 for 15 grams. my mistake. but OC will prob be similar or cheaper because it is not licensed in the US.
    That's a good price. Did you ask him about TM30089 too? I am currently using ramatroban, which should have similar results to OC, and I am shedding about the same as when I was using RU(50-100 hairs/day). I'm hoping TM can dramatically reduce that number.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Because we won't know results until 2018. Furthermore, it's backed by cots work and doesnt have a dangerous side effect profile
    More like late 2016, early 2017....not that long. We all know it is backed by cots work,but it is not as simple as buying the raw product and living happily ever after

More like late 2016, early 2017....not that long. We all know it is backed by cots work,but it is not as simple as buying the raw product and living happily ever after
    Maybe you want to wait around and lose a couple norwoods by then, but I don't.

I have 10k put into Kythera stock, and I've been in contact with them numerous times. The trial will start the beginning of 2016, and then they will have to collect data and then publish it. End of 2017 at the soonest, 2018 more likely. I didn't realize you were a doctor or researcher who knew everything about the drug and how it will affect everyone's hair. Why don't you enlighten us?

Proscar was in almost the same situation before propecia was released, people jumped on it early because of factual evidence and saved their hair.

SD, I'm slightly worried that taking 500mg a day won't be enough, especially since it was trialled at 2g a day for asthma. Maybe if we order like 60g at a time, or we do a group buy we can get it down even cheaper.

What do you plan on taking a day? I'd like to be taking at least 1g. I'd even consider applying OC topically as well, as cots actually recommended that a topical PDG2 inhibitor was the best way to go.