+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Swooping that is all speculative, and honestly maybe it's not a holy grail, but cotsarellis did find a pharmacparner did his research very quickly and sold them the rights to all their research. These guys know things we don't know, and I can't find any reason this wouldn't maintain as well as fin. And many of us don't want to use anti androgens. So please stop bringing this down when you have really no good reason not to and very reputable people are investing in it. Any online posters have reported a stoppage in shedding on all kinds if pgd2 blockers, even Zyrtec which biscuits different receptor. Anything that can ride me over safely for a few years is golden in my book. The guy at the pharmacy is willing to work with us on SM and Bim too.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Swooping that is all speculative, and honestly maybe it's not a holy grail, but cotsarellis did find a pharmacparner did his research very quickly and sold them the rights to all their research. These guys know things we don't know, and I can't find any reason this wouldn't maintain as well as fin. And many of us don't want to use anti androgens. So please stop bringing this down when you have really no good reason not to and very reputable people are investing in it. Any online posters have reported a stoppage in shedding on all kinds if pgd2 blockers, even Zyrtec which biscuits different receptor. Anything that can ride me over safely for a few years is golden in my book. The guy at the pharmacy is willing to work with us on SM and Bim too.
    Ps forgive the typos I'm on a phone.

Fine, you fools can all keep burning your nuts and your brains off while there is very possibly much better option out there. I think a combo of a blocker and Bim will definitely do a lot of good, and I would appreciate the support needed to make that happen. If all you want to do is use finasterude then just keep your mouth shut. Unless you have solid scientific evidence that cotsarellis and kythera are wrong about pursuing this.

No need for that, sdsurfin. I am with you and I will totally try OC/Setipiprant if the price comes down a little. I appreciate you putting in time on this.

Just got this email from Anagen:

"dear friend,

Our Head Manufacture kane in china is still on holiday. back at 27-2.

re setipiprant, once they're back.

1). they'll check if this chemical is patented in china.
    2). they'll check if chemical is licensed by any drug distributor.
    3). As if its licensed they'll,contact the company for agreement to produce and sell this research chemical strictly as for research purpose not for human use.in small quantities. there is no guarantee for grand production right at high quantity if drugs is licensed already.
    4). price for small scale production for research purpose only. won't be economical.

as for OC000459, oc000459-ethanol and TM , both very selective CRTH2 antagonists, please tell them the quantity you're interested in, they'll give a great discount for volume deal. We have both products are in stock.
    You can arrange a group buy if there is interest. please let me know the total quantity."

OC is around 220 on Kane's site for 1 gram. What is the mixing & storage procedure & how long does this last?

A one month treatment is far from economical.

Best option is to wait for the poc trial to be completed with Kythera. Then we will have concrete data on humans seeing how effective gpr44 blockers really are. Will also know correct dosage, safety and health risks etc

Quote Originally Posted by HairlossAt15 View Post
    Best option is to wait for the poc trial to be completed with Kythera. Then we will have concrete data on humans seeing how effective gpr44 blockers really are.
    You'll be waiting 2 years for that.

Quote Originally Posted by HairlossAt15 View Post
    Best option is to wait for the poc trial to be completed with Kythera. Then we will have concrete data on humans seeing how effective gpr44 blockers really are. Will also know correct dosage, safety and health risks etc
    When is this set to be completed? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nave13579 View Post
    Just got this email from Anagen:

"dear friend,

Our Head Manufacture kane in china is still on holiday. back at 27-2.

re setipiprant, once they're back.

1). they'll check if this chemical is patented in china.
    2). they'll check if chemical is licensed by any drug distributor.
    3). As if its licensed they'll,contact the company for agreement to produce and sell this research chemical strictly as for research purpose not for human use.in small quantities. there is no guarantee for grand production right at high quantity if drugs is licensed already.
    4). price for small scale production for research purpose only. won't be economical.

as for OC000459, oc000459-ethanol and TM , both very selective CRTH2 antagonists, please tell them the quantity you're interested in, they'll give a great discount for volume deal. We have both products are in stock.
    You can arrange a group buy if there is interest. please let me know the total quantity."

Also sent a mail to Kane re: OC and sep and got exactly the same reply as the one quoted above.