Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Scalp Aesthetics STINKS and they make false statements. Ink turned blue

Scalp Aesthetics STINKS and they make false statements.

6 months ago I had the procedure done by their TOP guy and I had asked a lot of questions. I thought I would be paying for top service and product in the industry as they make claims on the internet and their website. They are NOT TRUE. The one question I had was? What about fading or changing colors like tattoos some times do. I was told NOT with our special ink, it will never happen….well guess what, it did…and it looks like crap now as it turned blue. They never called me back. The owner does not care now ..that he got his money.

From Scalp Aesthetics web site:
    Our inks never EVER turn blue
    Tattoo inks and permanent makeup pigments are regularly used by many of our competitors. Tattoo ink and permanent makeup pigment is made up of blue, green and purple constituent colors. When they’re broken down by your immune system or by ultraviolet rays from the sun, the black ink separates and changes color, just like the ink used in a regular body tattoo does. On the scalp, this change can take less than a couple of months.
    Our pigments are 100% organic with no color additives. They cannot break down into other colors because they contain NO CONSTITUENT COLORS. This is critical.
    You might have heard of other providers inks turning blue, but it never happens at Scalp Aesthetics. That’s why we’re recommended by the world’s leading hair transplant surgeons. See my picture. WHAT A RIP OFF.

Bryce Cleveland is a BULLY and RUDE owner of Scalp Aesthetics. I would NEVER suggest doing any business with him and his company.

I am so sorry that I had this done to my head. DO NOT make the same mistake I did and use Scalp Aesthetics. I have pictures to prove that it turned blue.

That sucks. Did you post a pic? I think many would like to see it.

I will try to post pic

I put my picture on my profile page. I am letting my hair grow as much as I can to hide the BLUE color of the Scalp Aesthetics procedure. I am bummed out. The guy in the NY office told me that I should have been BLACK because it works better on BLACK people....

I'm sorry this happened to you.
    Last edited by Winston; 02-27-2015 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

I put up a review on ************* and it was taken down like it was never even there. It seems that this web site has the fix in for bad reviews. I wish people would know the truth about him and his company and the way they do business before they get done what I did....I would have never gotten this done. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150222_155336_194.jpg

Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	37531

hey man from your picture its hard to see, but when i was doing my research i got a very bad vibe from those guys. I didnt like the way they "oversold" the treatment, and yes the main guy isnt a great example of SMP. I crossed them off my list and basically decided between Headstrong NY and HIS. Im glad i didnt go there. hang in there man im sure another company can try and help.

Is it all over your head or just that one spot? I would sue if I were you. Don't let them get away with something like this. The owner does look like a total douche with that stupid lazer beam hair line.

Does the procedure work…. Well for me It all turned blue all over the top of my head. The black dots turned to blue with in 6 months. Scalp Aesthetics does not return phone calls and I was thinking of suing them but after talking with a Lawyer I would only be able to collect what I paid and treatment and for any laser surgery that is needed to remove the blue dots. So no guarantee..... like it said on the paperwork and the website.
    Last edited by Winston; 02-26-2015 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

You should be able to sue for pain and suffering.

Even if you can't I would still sue to get my money back and to fix it and lawyer fees.