+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Sooner the better?

I'm sorry for all the fin posts but I just have a few questions because I'm gonna be starting it soon and I'm curious and excited. So for someone who has just begun the balding process, are they more likely to see better results on fin then someone who has been balding for a couple years? I'm talking about just thinning I have most of my hairline intact (for the most part). I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad if they have lost decent amounts of hair already but I'm just trying to figure out who are the good responders. I also hear that fin can possibly boost my lifting and testosterone, but does fin do that for everyone? Also has anyone experienced an increase in the bonerville like is that possible
    Or will my penis just shrivel up and fall off into another dimension?
    Joking of course

Wrong forum. Fin is not a cutting edge treatment, and people here are working to find a better drug with fewer sides.

What should this be under?

Finasteride is there to maintain hair, not regrow it, so the more native hair you have, the more it will help you keep. Side effects are uncommon. Yes, fin raises T levels, but I wouldn't take it for that. The best time to take fin is as early as possible.

Ill just quickly address the lifting inquiry, Finasteride inhibits the production of DHT, arguably the most important male sex hormone, yes this does create more free testosterone flowing through your body but free testosterone is usless if not being converteted into dht which is essential to building muscle and recovery, so it will inhibit your gains in some way, for some this is fairly noticeable for others not noticeable at all.

^Why? T is the active androgen in muscle tissue, not DHT.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    ^Why? T is the active androgen in muscle tissue, not DHT.
    DHT has a strong effect on the central nervous system which is essential to strength gains(ie being able to add 2kgs to your bench press every week) and muscle recovery. Yes testosterone is the active androgen in muscle tissue but DHT helps it on its path to get there. Its why if your a body builder and you start taking fin instead of taking the usaul 1 or 2 days to recover it will probably take 3 sometimes 4 days due to low DHT levels in your system. You cant honestly say your body is running on all cylinders when you drastically lower your DHT levels, which are essential in the path to muscle gains.

sooner is always better.u will be able to delay process even more longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Give it a go View Post
    DHT has a strong effect on the central nervous system which is essential to strength gains(ie being able to add 2kgs to your bench press every week) and muscle recovery. Yes testosterone is the active androgen in muscle tissue but DHT helps it on its path to get there.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Give it a go View Post
    DHT has a strong effect on the central nervous system which is essential to strength gains(ie being able to add 2kgs to your bench press every week) and muscle recovery. Yes testosterone is the active androgen in muscle tissue but DHT helps it on its path to get there. Its why if your a body builder and you start taking fin instead of taking the usaul 1 or 2 days to recover it will probably take 3 sometimes 4 days due to low DHT levels in your system. You cant honestly say your body is running on all cylinders when you drastically lower your DHT levels, which are essential in the path to muscle gains.
    I couldn't agree more with this statement. I know that my lifting has suffered as a result of taking fin.