+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

If replicel works then it will be a cure for most young people. I'd say chances are 50/50

In the meantime I'm focusing on learning acceptance. Many of my friends are already very bald and doing well, and as a 32 year old guy I should be ok with being on the way. Some of my friends didn't live this long, so you have to just be happy you're alive. Everyone gets hit with some major bullshit in life, Im happy I have a nice head and face and will just shave it down if the time comes, which is probably is soon

Been trying RU this week but it just makes my nuts feel awful haha. maybe will give it a week.

This is a good wuestion.I am 24 and defused balding. There is not much left. For me a treatment is to be able to do fue with donor regeneration. How big is the chance that that will happen?

ar50 just buzz it down to a zero dude.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    ar50 just buzz it down to a zero dude.
    Already done bro. I just saw geordie shore ( uk version of jersey shore) and i thought to myself. Wtf are these idiote blessed with beautiful hair and we are getting bald ahahahah. Na but i just wondered how far donor regeneration is for us. For me that is also a cure. As long as you can doe unlimited hairtransplants, im happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    This is a good wuestion.I am 24 and defused balding. There is not much left. For me a treatment is to be able to do fue with donor regeneration. How big is the chance that that will happen?
    May not be so, depending upon how bad your loss is. If you take meds, you could potentially get quite a good transplant depending upon characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    Already done bro. I just saw geordie shore ( uk version of jersey shore) and i thought to myself. Wtf are these idiote blessed with beautiful hair and we are getting bald ahahahah. Na but i just wondered how far donor regeneration is for us. For me that is also a cure. As long as you can doe unlimited hairtransplants, im happy.
    I wouldn't wait for it. shakespeare once said "many is the man with more hair than wit"
    I just watched particle fever, which is about the large hadron collider, and pretty much every scientist is bald as ****. Definitely a link between smarts and baldness I think Just embrace it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    I wouldn't wait for it. shakespeare once said "many is the man with more hair than wit"
    I just watched particle fever, which is about the large hadron collider, and pretty much every scientist is bald as ****. Definitely a link between smarts and baldness I think Just embrace it.

Ahaha i wish the chicks would think the same. They rather have these chuck bass types dan a balding 24 year old.

Maybe but smart chicks exist too. My boy was balding at 24 and always killin it with the girls. It's more about your attitude and looks in general. At 32 most of the chicks i know my age don't care either way about hair. I still have hair that most people don't think is balding, but have bald friends that do much better than I do cause they have their lives more in order. and Ive been with a few girls that really dig bald guys. Just stay fit and prosperous.

And if england sucks just move elsewhere. In spain and italy girls care way less about balding, and in the USA its not a huge deal either by your 30's. anyway a hot partner in life can also be the worst one. better to find someone you respect as a person. Don't let this shit get you down man. At least in england there are plenty of bald dudes, shouldn't be a weird thing over there. Id hate to be 24 and balding as a chinese or thai man. there it can really mess up your game.

Thanl you man. I lnow there are girls who like it but there is this one girl ahahahah.
    I am balding but i still do have hear. I just hope that the next year something like donor regeneration or stem cell will be available. I know that not possible but i hope for a miracle.

Another question: normally they take hair from the back for a hair transplant. Why dont they alsof take hair from the side. Does anyone know that?