proof that chics are not disgusted by bald guys......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 0kly
    • Feb 2015

proof that chics are not disgusted by bald guys......

THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR DATING & LIFE STRUGGLES ►►► https://go.honestsignalz.com/transformation-----------------------------------------------------...

"I give hope to bald Men," "I keep none for myself."

now I must depart for strange exotic lands.
  • kaptainjack
    • Feb 2015

Of course they're not. They're disgusted by low self-esteem, and balding people usually have one.

Comment

• balding1983
      • Sep 2013

Are you that deluded to think those chicks that bald freak their real number? LOL! Keep dreaming kids!

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

That old youtube clip...

Comment

• thejack
          • Dec 2009

good game! balding1983 you are deluded

Comment

• fred970
            • Nov 2009

Because that clip is not staged like every other YouTube prank/social experiment video of course.

Keep dreaming NW1 to 2.5 guys in here. You won't be picking up any chick on the street when you'll be bald.

Comment

• 0kly
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by fred970

Keep dreaming NW1 to 2.5 guys in here. You won't be picking up any chick on the street when you'll be bald.
              I am NW 5'ish and I get good looking chics

Comment

• HairlossAt15
                • May 2013

Its really not that big of a deal... It is sad how people on these forums blame everything on their baldness

Comment

• 0kly
                  • Feb 2015

Because that clip is not staged like every other YouTube prank/social experiment video of course.
                  1. its not staged..

2. some guys suit a shaven head.. some don't..

Comment

• thejack
                    • Dec 2009

People with low self-esteem caused by hairloss fail to see that ultimately life is a psychological game, and that their hairloss is merely an obstacle causing them to fail so far. EVERYTHING is about your own self-perceived image: love yourself and you will love life. If aesthetically you are not what society recognises as attractive, aslong as you have mastered your mind you will be content with your life, you will have the confidence to approach the right women, and you will succeed in whatever you put your mind to. Easier said than done BUT it can be done.

Comment

• fred970
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by thejack
                      People with low self-esteem caused by hairloss fail to see that ultimately life is a psychological game, and that their hairloss is merely an obstacle causing them to fail so far. EVERYTHING is about your own self-perceived image: love yourself and you will love life. If aesthetically you are not what society recognises as attractive, aslong as you have mastered your mind you will be content with your life, you will have the confidence to approach the right women, and you will succeed in whatever you put your mind to. Easier said than done BUT it can be done.
                      Ok it may be in our minds, but this happens, it's normal when you have to go through losing our identity. But it's real, and it happens to a lot of balding men.

What you're saying is almost impossible to do, we will be affected by the fact that our appearance is changing for the worst, there's no way around it, we can't ignore it.

We can't pretend it's not there and just "love life", whatever that means.

Comment

• thejack
                        • Dec 2009

Ok it may be in our minds, but this happens, it's normal when you have to go through losing our identity. But it's real, and it happens to a lot of balding men.

What you're saying is almost impossible to do, we will be affected by the fact that our appearance is changing for the worst, there's no way around it, we can't ignore it.

We can't pretend it's not there and just "love life", whatever that means.
                        Okay yeah I agree with you I have been through it and granted, I wasn't able to turn my confidence around until my appearance changed for the better. But still I think people need to know that ultimately it is a mind game and it is one that is beatable it just depends on the nature of your character. Some people may not be able to change their appearance for a long time or not at all therefore there is no point in embracing the negative effects...fight it
                        P.S 'love life' means to feel comfortable in one's own skin and as a result is able to appreciate and look forward to each day ))

Comment

• RanDave
                          • Nov 2014

I agree, everything is possible and a bald guy can really meet a nice girl and be happy. Everything depends on you and your self-perception.
                          Possibly the guy on this video is not a perfect example, but his self esteem is high and girls feel that. The depressive thoughts like fred970 has will never help to get the desirable phone number.

Comment

• Jossie13
                            • Mar 2015

Hi, thank your very much for sharing...JB

Comment

• toofr
                              • May 2015

I shave my head because thinning hair and have a beautiful Asian girlfriend. She loves my shaven head.. most girls don't really give a shit about your hair.. and the ones that do are the ones that would become your ex wife or ex girlfriend very soon anyway...

Comment

Working...